Autopsy Richmond v Carlton, AFL Rd 1 2020 - Thursday 19 March 2020 - 7:25 PM (AEST) - Teams announced

Tigers v Blues - who wins?

• Tigers by lots

Votes: 56 67.5%
  • Tigers by a bit

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Draw? Too close to call?

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Blues by a little bit

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hairdressers , beauty salons closed, Carlton coming up against the Tiges...this is going to be ugly my friends.

Well I've just got back from a 2 month isolation retreat in the Outback and im heading the 'G now as I am typing this. The train is looking quite empty, I thought there would be a huge crowd for the opening game. Anyway, can't wait to watch some footy again at the MCG in front of 80 odd thousand, see you guys there!

Yeah Dermott they don’t run through the banner in the warm up 45 minutes before the game. Geez I hope a limit gets out on hair products. Maybe this clowns brain might click into gear

This is so depressing, watching the pregame those stands should be packed with yellow and black, and navy blue.

What a crushing flat blow to the one thing everyone on this site hangs for, the footy season,

Sucks being a Richmond fan. The prime of your lives and the team in one of it's greatest runs in half a century and it's going to be forever ruined because of the current world crisis.
Fast forward 3 years from now, Richmond are back fighting for a final berth and not in the premiership picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is so depressing, watching the pregame those stands should be packed with yellow and black, and navy blue.

What a crushing flat blow to the one thing everyone on this site hangs for, the footy season,
It's going to be a long year.

Once the excitement of the new season dissipates, I suspect everyone's going to feel flat and lose interest in the season.

Pretty sure Buddy will be number 6 to kick 1,000 Hodgey, behind Lockett, Coventry, Dunstall, Wade and Ablett.

Tiges by 13 points.

I dub the 2020 AFL Premiership Season as 'The Dodgy One'. I would feel dirty if the Pies won the flag this year, but we've had too much stolen off us so I guess it would make it up to get a cheap one.

Back