Preview Richmond vs West Coast - 1:45pm Saturday the 6th of May @ The MCG - Desperate times call for desperate measures... or do they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s BS
He had a personal trainer for preseason.. the guy meticulously takes notes in his journal every meeting they have

I just can’t see him not working hard when he’s doing that

Why would Dimma make public comments that it’s up to Noah to decide how good he wants to be?

But I’m guessing, so I’m happy to hear if his dedication and team first ethos is not an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

* you guys are embarrassing. No wonder George retired. Stop acting like the changes matter. The only thing that matters is if the players actually try and start to have some semblance of belief that they can make something out of this season. The changes aren’t going to affect much. If the team tries and kicks straight we should be WC

Such a shame the season is going this way instead of the way it could with our list, but we’ve been fortunate to actually capitalise on the success we had.

More about Miller than Sonsie. Miller had 1 effective disposal and 1 mark last week.

6 years in the system. Absolute joke. * that.

I agree with you, I said last week I’ve lost all hope in Miller as anything EXCEPT a KPD who can ruck for 5mins a quarter. He was actually performing that role quite well last year, where I was quite impressed with his ruckwork.

But when he’s not pinch hitting ruck, he cannot be anywhere else except in the D50. He’s completely lost if trying to make the play or mark the ball. He can punch/tap the ball and nothing else.

Obviously he’s getting a game with Tarrant, Gibcus and Young all out and Balta our only true KPD.

When two of Gibcus, Balta and Young are fit Miller will be VFL and used as emergency coverage only - which is a good move as he’s cheap and can be emergency ruck and KPD when desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is the most balanced side I've seen this year.

We seem slow because we've been playing 1 tall too many for most games. Miller plays his best footy in defence, while helping out in the ruck. Hopefully that will be his role with Young injured.

Clarke probably playing small fwd.

Will be nice to have Graham back for kicks inside 50. He's one of the best in the team at that. Ross too.

I get that players are dropped on poor performance….

given the side has stunk for some time, you’d think there would be a fair spread of senior younger players drOpped….but it seems to be the same players …usually young players…getting the axe
Spot on. It's a big part of the problem I reckon. The senior players don't get dropped. Ever. They get injured instead. Which is just as well, otherwise the young guys would hardly get a game at all.

Last edited:
* you guys are embarrassing. No wonder George retired. Stop acting like the changes matter. The only thing that matters is if the players actually try and start to have some semblance of belief that they can make something out of this season. The changes aren’t going to affect much. If the team tries and kicks straight we should be WC

Such a shame the season is going this way instead of the way it could with our list, but we’ve been fortunate to actually capitalise on the success we had.
Good post, haven't seen you before this - who were you before TIMMAH!?

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good post, haven't seen you before this - who were you before TIMMAH!?

Yeah joined in 2019 and don't post a whole heap, wasn't online for like a year or something.

I'm disappointed that our list has so much talent and yet we have one win, but we can't have it our way every year I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How Does Graham waltz straight back in it was similar rd1 limited preparation no practice matches and in he comes
I think our concerns may be greater than we care to admit if JG Is a walk up start in our best 23
FFS we need leadership on the field. Graham will give that and more.

What happened to Young? Missed his injury and others here were picking him up until the side was announced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back