Prediction Rising Star Award 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks great. I wonder now with the benefit of hindsight, had GC not got the PP, would Melbourne have stayed the course and taken Jackson or would they have taken Noah Anderson. I suppose either would be a win so it is probably a moot point
Jackson was second on our draft board. Anderson was fifth. Green was third and Young fourth I think.

We actually tried to trade our future first in 2018 (ie what ended up being pick 3 in 2019) for pick 12 so we could grab Zak Butters. Would also have been a win-win, but with a bad taste in the mouth.

Jackson was second on our draft board. Anderson was fifth. Green was third and Young fourth I think.
it just makes it that bit worse for us hearing that..Noah Anderson would be wearing the Crow tri-colours but for that PP. I don't think they would have taken Jackson had he been there at that pick as I don't remember reading anywhere that he was rated quite that high at our end

Luke Jackson will be the best player form the 2019 draft but not sure he wins this here.

Obviously biased but i think Powell has to be right up there. Thrown into the fire of a poor team with next to no protection inside and averaging just shy of 20 touches a game over his first 6 weeks is huge. Finishing dead last on the ladder will go against him though.

Sholl will win it if Adelaide win more than 6 or 7 games

I think people suggesting Cox as the winner are confusing his upside with his current output
What he's contributing now is awesome but as most rookies do he drifts in and out of games.

I wouldn't trade him for a single player mentioned here but I doubt he beats the likes of Sholl, Warner etc

He looks great. I wonder now with the benefit of hindsight, had GC not got the PP, would Melbourne have stayed the course and taken Jackson or would they have taken Noah Anderson. I suppose either would be a win so it is probably a moot point
Yeah would have been interesting

Noah Anderson is an absolute jet but Jackson helps our structure out so much more as I allows Gawn to roam around and not only play ruck

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back