Prediction Rise & Fall

Remove this Banner Ad

If Geelong finish bottom 2 next year they can rename this forum BigGlee.
I didnt say I think theyll be bottom 2, I think theyll be bottom 4. I worded ti a bit badly but I think they can be bottom 2 the year after, depending how their younger guys go with more responsibility

I didnt say I think theyll be bottom 2, I think theyll be bottom 4. I worded ti a bit badly but I think they can be bottom 2 the year after, depending how their younger guys go with more responsibility

I agree a lot depends on the younger players and how they will go when carrying the side is an unknown.

However, posters on BF seem to have all assumed they will be garbage (perhaps some bias creeping in there).

Rise - Fremantle. 2023 was a blip, won't be a top four rise but a rise.
Fall - North. 30% or more chance of a zero win season given the complete lack of non-s**t key defenders for the bulk of the year and already being highly trash.

I agree a lot depends on the younger players and how they will go when carrying the side is an unknown.

However, posters on BF seem to have all assumed they will be garbage (perhaps some bias creeping in there).
haha I dont think theyll be garbage, but once Hawkins, Touhy, Cameron, Stanley, Danger, Blicavs, Duncan, Rohan and Guthrie all go or start to fall off I dont see a lot of A-grade talent ready to fill the gap. When ive watched Geelong and Danger isnt playing for example, the midfield looks pretty average.
Honestly its impressive how long their old boys have lasted.

First time I've seen the term "ex-nephew", only a Richmond supporter could come up with something like that

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't worry, 3D printed Richmond supporters will be copying it and claiming it as their own, like chaos football, taking the stairs, Markov, 100k members, players laughing before games etc etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Geelong finish bottom 2 next year they can rename this forum BigGlee.
Imagine if the Cats and the Tigers take out the two bottom spots

Think it would be a bigger s**t show than when both clubs were flying

haha I dont think theyll be garbage, but once Hawkins, Touhy, Cameron, Stanley, Danger, Blicavs, Duncan, Rohan and Guthrie all go or start to fall off I dont see a lot of A-grade talent ready to fill the gap. When ive watched Geelong and Danger isnt playing for example, the midfield looks pretty average.
Honestly its impressive how long their old boys have lasted.
You’ve predicted them to be bottom 4.
The absolute definition of garbage is a bottom 4 team…..

Rise: Collingwood - Imagine how good they'll be if they can get players who can keep Billy Frampton out of the 23

Fall: Collingwood's ressies - Bringing in some fringe KPD doesn't improve the team. Sure, they'll be entertaining to watch as they might have the best midfield in the league, but with the worst forward and backline. They'll struggle to accomplish anything. Shouldn't have re-signed their coach.

Rise : Suns - Hardwick's impression on the list
Fall : Dogs - something smells there.
I don't understand how Bevo escapes any criticism each year

The Dogs appear one of the strongest lists we've seen yet they (iirc) have never finished top 4 despite winning the flag suggests they can't take it to the next level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back