AFL Toast Rnd 11: 16 Point win against West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

i have :) Lapsang Shousong to boot :) i wish i had cake.
I dont know what that is, but it sounds magnificent.

I reckon the Vietnamese bakers are getting stuck in at Coburg. Head down there if it is within 5k for you and get some Nutella donuts

I dont know what that is, but it sounds magnificent.

I reckon the Vietnamese bakers are getting stuck in at Coburg. Head down there if it is within 5k for you and get some Nutella donuts
slightly too far unfortunately
tea will do
it's a smokey black tea...apparently the first ever

You could almost argue he uses the ball better then our old hbf. Creative and just doesn’t bomb it
Yeah, he's better offensively than Saad. We've needed a reliable rebounder who can get the ball 22-25 times a game and set up attacks with clean kicking. Didn't think that player would come in the form of Nick Hind.

Yeah, he's better offensively than Saad. We've needed a reliable rebounder who can get the ball 22-25 times a game and set up attacks with clean kicking. Didn't think that player would come in the form of Nick Hind.

He looks so happy to be home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT HEART

Just the composure in Q4 by some of the kids. Out tackled and out pressured them

Like the Waterman goal..... Jones 2nd effort (damn he works hard and runs far for a forward) didn't blaze away and hoof it long down the line - quickly lowered his eyes hit a target and then Tippa superbly to the Waterboy and BOOMSKI.

Hindy what a player- ALWAYS makes the right decision.

Perks has a bit of Stevie J/Chappy about him - takes em on and so creative forward of centre

Coxy shows something new every week - this week for Langer's goal picks it up in his left hand only then passes with the outside his right foot without a care.

Darcy ****** Parish and Zerrett just smooth silky chocolate.

YESSENDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truck promised a blue collar team and that has translated to consistently elite pressure. Last three rounds will have made Fox/Seven consider getting a new "pressure acts" graph, as every time they flash it up the Bombers are literally off the right end of the chart. It's what made the difference against the weagles: it overwhelms the weaker sides and keeps us in the hunt against the more seasoned teams. Just love it.

Having to get up at 5am hungover with a toddler can only be made good by reading the wet toast autopsy. Seems that's their finals run over for the supporters at least. Anyone else wanna join the list im looking at you tigers 😂
Saints ✔️
Pies ✔️
Eagles ✔️
Not sure we win next week but should belt the pathetic hawks and we always play well against the cats so should be in that up to our necks. Plenty of winnable games still to come really with the bottom 5 all in our fixture and hopefully square up at home vs the nsw teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back