Preview RND 23- Carlton v Geelong Saturday 24th August 4.35PM @ GMHBA - Team Post #242

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really happy with Weitering and Cunners coming back. Huge ins for us and big upgrades on Lang and Gibbons.

Will be interesting if Levi stays back on Hawkins. Would like to see that.

Cunners is the one I expect the biggest growth from in 2020. Underated talent just needs a good run at it. Still kick myself for wanting Kiren Collins over him :p
Yep. Like the Levi/Hawkins matchup. He has historically rag dolled our KPDs. No chance of that with Levi.
Would love to see Weitering as the man filling the space in front of Hawkins as he may have Levi covered in this area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How great is even just the fact we all have cause for optimism that we can beat geelong in geelong in round 23 and don't want the season to end?

It feels like its been half a season as if the Bolton half never happened.

At this point of the season in any of the last 5 years we'd all just be wanting the season to end and expecting a thrashing...which would duly occur...like the embarrassing Adelaide, Sydney and gws games.

We’re going to have to be good with our ball use going forward or we’ll have a repeat of the weagles game. Hoping our forwards can keep them accountable with scoreboard pressure.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well I think if we play the way we did in 95 we will have no problems at all

I've seen some interesting Blues Cats game in my short life but that one on the G' when the 3 Amigos ran rampant was great viewing, if we could get another game like that, that'd be great... Cuningham/DeLuca/?

Just checked the scoreline... won by 6 goals and Garlett kicked 3 and Betts/Yaz kicked 2 each, wow. Miss that. 😭 😭 😭

I've seen some interesting Blues Cats game in my short life but that one on the G' when the 3 Amigos ran rampant was great viewing, if we could get another game like that, that'd be great... Cuningham/DeLuca/?

Just checked the scoreline... won by 6 goals and Garlett kicked 3 and Betts/Yaz kicked 2 each, wow. Miss that. 😭 😭 😭
Yeh great game Yazz kicked a blinder IIRC

I feel like Gibbs dominated that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back