Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I never wanted him he's not at true Richmond man, he doesn't show any emotion during games even when we are getting reamed, I'd be stripping down the wall plastering in the coaches 'box tonight that's how angry I'd be with that effort.

When you say, he’s not a Richmond man, is his failing he didn’t play for the tiges? I’m genuinely interested in how that relates, logically, to coaching success. I’m also interested in how getting angry (publicly) is a success criteria.

He’s less than 10 games into the tenure, has a shocking injury list, has a group we all know needs to regenerate - none of this he can control (if not so, please enlighten me), I’d say we need to develop what we have for rest of the season, make tough calls at season end, but too much heat on the coach right now is counter productive and not helpful. Mind you, he’s big boy I’m sure he can take it, more it’s just a waste of time/effort all round. And those saying Mini would have been better. We made our choice, get behind it! Counterproductive to anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

mate despite the injuries yze has inherited a pretty good list and seems to not know what to do with it. he also doesn't seem to be able to develop young players either. we are 1 and 8 and coming off a 99 odd pt thumping, why shouldn't the heat be on him? do you think winning teams are built on mediocrity?

So he’s meant to “develop” players in less than 10 games? It takes longer right???

mate despite the injuries yze has inherited a pretty good list and seems to not know what to do with it. he also doesn't seem to be able to develop young players either. we are 1 and 8 and coming off a 99 odd pt thumping, why shouldn't the heat be on him? do you think winning teams are built on mediocrity?
wonder where we'd be right now if we didnt have many injuries this year

We have hit rock bottom.
Even the most pessimistic fan probably would not have predicted this outcome at the start of the year.
The era of success is over.
Many of us have probably been in a state of denial.
Absolutely crippled and decimated by a plethora of injuries.
Anyway, the only way is up from now on, sleeves rolled up with intent.
As the U2 song says: midnight is when the day begins.

So he’s meant to “develop” players in less than 10 games? It takes longer right???

when you break down the list of developing players there are very few who have only played 10 games. he just doesn't seem to have a game plan that the players have bought into or tactical house at this level. granted the injuries have not helped but a classic example is not playing balta back tonight when we were getting pasted by ther tall forwards...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta must go down back, miller and young are a couple of pathetic defenders, worse than Luke Mcguane & Will Thursfield

This is why I lapped up the flag wins , bought the merch , stayed out partying celebrating the victories gf day and day after at punt road. TBH I never ever thought the club would get this s**t again , thought maybe worse case scenario was bottom of the 8 . Really disappointing where we are now at

This is why I lapped up the flag wins , bought the merch , stayed out partying celebrating the victories gf day and day after at punt road. TBH I never ever thought the club would get this s**t again , thought maybe worse case scenario was bottom of the 8 . Really disappointing where we are now at

It happened to Hawthorn, Brisbane fell after premierships. West Coast as well, even teams that didnt win like Adelaide plummeted quickly. Its not easy to avoid as to win flags, you have to keep going all in. The club just need to acknowledge it and see which players want to be a part of the future. If any of the senior players want out, they need to go this season.

Our upcoming draw for the next 10 or so weeks is just brutal :( gonna be a hard watch kicking 5-6 goals a week.

Hate to say it but I think we’ve entered the doldrums of the mid 2000s guys. Everything that could go wrong is and there’s so little to actually hang onto from a positive perspective. What are we actually supposed to take hope in right now? The results aren't there, the effort’s not there, what is there?

Someone stop me from spiralling please.

Back