Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you want Yze to feed the vultures just like we’re feeding the trolls??

Seriously….just delete and move on.
To be honest, I'd rather him just be honest. Don't think that's too much to ask.

Same and i don't have any of their songs on my song list. Funny though when one of their classics come on radio i gullibly sing along. lol
I don't own any of their albums, so I guess that says it all.

20240512_200417.jpg
Robbo is right. I'd never say that about Dusty but he has every right to.
The first part is what a lot of us have been saying in here when it comes to the older players. They've been horrible spare a couple.

View attachment 1987400
The first part is what a lot of us have been saying in here when it comes to the older players. They've been horrible spare a couple.
Robbo makes a good point.
Senior players should be leading the younger guys and making the effort. Few senior players seem complacent and that isn't a good look in front of the young guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People wonder why we are struggling. Can only do so much with whom we have available.
I agree and also disagree.
The players we have on the list are on the list for a reason. Effort is something anyone has the capability of giving. Some of the efforts, or lack thereof on the weekend were very concerning and shouldn't be considered acceptable for any AFL player. Even 1st years.

Robbo makes a good point.
Senior players should be leading the younger guys and making the effort. Few senior players seem complacent and that isn't a good look in front of the young guys
I agree, we talk about holding onto older players to show the way for youngsters, but if their heart isn't in it they should be retired or traded out, and we may as well get some experienced players from other clubs who do want to have a go and can teach the kids.

Bauer, Coulthard, Cumberland, Mcauliffe, Trezise all need to play next week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
first game of the year for Bauer today, and didn’t come back on after going to the bench 10 minutes into the 4Q. Morris said after the game there’s things in his game they’d be working on next week, so assume that means he’ll be playing VFL

Reckon Tresize would have come in, but was concussed.

Surely McAullife gets promoted.

Coulthard for Rioli seems logical

Cumbo? Hope he plays

View attachment 1987400

View attachment 1987400
It’s been obvious all year the lack of discipline and commitment from the senior players. The problem is YZe has amplified the problem bc he never dropped any of them and admitted he’s never yelled at them. He’s still covering for them in press conferences. As I said last night it’s the worst performance I’ve seen by a Richmond team in my 51years. I’ve seen bigger losses , but those Tigers still fought hard for the jumper , but were just not good enough.

Last edited:
Back