Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Bulldogs & Changes for R10 vs Brisbane

Best on ground

• 1. N. Vlastuin

Votes: 85 87.6%
  • * Other

Votes: 12 12.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

why must we have equalisation in this comp?

the afl copies everything from american sports except no equalisation

theyre gonna even copy the rings now lmao

get rid of equalisation immediately

its a stain on the comp

Did anyone else notice on the commentary that Luke Parker had played 3 VFL games trying to get back into the side after injury. We on the other hand march Graham straight back in.

It’s rubbish! Graham has put his body on the line for the club but he has never done anything to address his complete lack of agility (maybe it’s not possible). The reality is Graham is the type of player that looks alright in a good team but offers little when the chips are down. I don’t even think fully fit he is best 22 and we suck.

Yes. Things are bad. Even with a fully healthy list we don’t have enough competent talls to make a best 22. Our captain is a bottom 4 ruck feeding a midfield that lacks pace. We’ve got heaps to do to fix Matt Clarkes * ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope this guy that’s replacing Clarke knows what he’s doing. The Saints list is hardly in great shape.
Apart from the obvious- kpf and quality midfielders we need to focus on adding size to our list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said my bit in the game day thread. You could see this was going to happen after ground zero. We’re just too small, unfit, unskilled, undisciplined and not strong enough. Delist our light young players and trade blokes like Short , Broad and JGTI .
Add poorly coached to it all.
the writing was on the wall from the first minute, Dogs were on heat last night, had something to prove and really wouldve betten anyone last night.

They schooled us, in disposal, always seem to have a free man to kick to, a free man to handball too,
Their running to make space when they didnt have the ball was elite, when we had the ball they were covering everywhere. Not to mention we got outcoached, outmarked, out bodied and outskilled.
They were on last night and we paid for it.

Back