[Robot Intercourse] Fellow humans, our days as the dominant species are numbered.

Would you have sex with a robot that looked, felt & sounded 100% human?

• Depends how hot she is and if I have to pull out my credit card.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I've had roots with slobbering drunk chicks who could barely speak english, this'd be a step up.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, but if she was a cloned human grown in a lab with manipulated nympho DNA I prolly would.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Dude, I've already had sex with weirder things than robots. No, I won't elaborate.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No, I'm too narrow-minded & afraid of technology to try a new experience like that.

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
https://www.futuretimeline.net/blog/2018/09/25.htm

If a machine is more intelligent than you & teaches itself faster than you can, do you still think of it as a machine or as a conscioussness? The world's top AI experts are predicting machines will surpass us in as little as 5-10 years, and the repurcussions for humanity go far beyond job losses - the entire nature of society and what it means to be human will be radically altered forever.

How this will impact the AFL I can't imagine, but robots loveslaves are coming and the days of men being shackled to the whims of idiot females with their precious vaginas are numbered! Fear not my brothers, for one day we shall be free to tire of our latest walking cum-dumpster without knowing it'll automatically entitle her to half our s**t. We'll breed our children in labs, and collectively tell the 'weaker' sex to GAGF and see how they manage without us - very badly, I suspect. :drunk:

2029 is the predicted singularity,I don’t think ******* bots is going to do you any good,considering the early AI we’ve created already want to * us off the planet and destroy it!
But by all means,have sex with HAL before it rips your throat out!

Would have thought machine coitus is a bit too 'untraditional' for the OP.:straining:

If a machine is more intelligent than you & teaches itself faster than you can, do you still think of it as a machine or as a conscioussness? The world's top AI experts are predicting machines will surpass us in as little as 5-10 years, and the repurcussions for humanity go far beyond job losses - the entire nature of society and what it means to be human will be radically altered forever.

How this will impact the AFL I can't imagine, but robots loveslaves are coming and the days of men being shackled to the whims of idiot females with their precious vaginas are numbered! Fear not my brothers, for one day we shall be free to tire of our latest walking cum-dumpster without knowing it'll automatically entitle her to half our s**t. We'll breed our children in labs, and collectively tell the 'weaker' sex to GAGF and see how they manage without us - very badly, I suspect. :drunk:
Someone needs to get laid...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS - another thread with a poll and no Jack Watts option

serveimage

Back