Certified Legendary Thread Roos lodge plans for massive Arden St upgrade

Remove this Banner Ad

We shall then ceremonially break the soil with a crutch as a shovel.

..............and the blood of a scum supporter, whilst Ron Joseph recites incantations from "The North Story".

McGuire, who is also the Collingwood Football Club president, told Price membership numbers were up because of AFLW.

“You will never get a dollar of government money for any infrastructure unless you’ve got female sports involved,” McGuire said.

“We’ve just done a deal which will be announced in the next couple of months ... and the key part of that was the women’s sports.”

Obviously Eddie has been forced to say this by whoever it is again that forces people to say this.

Same way as Bobby Campbell and Will Walker were forced down to Arden Street near me on Saturday and forced to have a good time with what appeared to be their partners, and forced to analyse the girls game and comment on what they were doing that worked well etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously Eddie has been forced to say this by whoever it is again that forces people to say this.

Same way as Bobby Campbell and Will Walker were forced down to Arden Street near me on Saturday and forced to have a good time with what appeared to be their partners, and forced to analyse the girls game and comment on what they were doing that worked well etc.
God its so annoying to be forced to drink beer and enjoy sport at Arden st.

Tom Campbell's nickname is Bobby?

If we include as part of the redevelopment a non binary gender neutral toilet where men who identify as a women can use the girls toilet than I can guarantee the Labour Party will throw whatever amount of money is needed to build the facility.

If we include an injecting room where druggies can loiter, pilfer, intimidate, steal and defecate in the surroundings then they’ll double the funding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If we include as part of the redevelopment a binary gender neutral toilet where men who identify as a women can use the girls toilet than I can guarantee the Labour Party will throw whatever amount of money is needed to build the facility.

If we include an injecting room where druggies can loiter, pilfer, intimidate, steal and defecate in the surroundings then they’ll double the funding.

Hahaha ain’t that the truth

If we include as part of the redevelopment a binary gender neutral toilet where men who identify as a women can use the girls toilet than I can guarantee the Labour Party will throw whatever amount of money is needed to build the facility.

Non-binary, wise guy.

If we include as part of the redevelopment a non binary gender neutral toilet where men who identify as a women can use the girls toilet than I can guarantee the Labour Party will throw whatever amount of money is needed to build the facility.

You obviously don't get down to Arden Street much - that's pretty much what does happening in the surrounding streets.

Smoocher watched Four Corners on Monday night, didn't they?

You do realise the target of your bait hasn't posted for a couple of weeks?

He’s around, don’t worry.

He’s been shooting out about 60 tweets a day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back