Preview Round 10 2018: Richmond vs St Kilda Sat May 26 1:45pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimma mentioned in his presser today that Dion was doubtful for next week .
They want him to play full minutes when he comes in, is running fine now .
why dont they tell us what is actually the * wrong with him

if he misses next week thats 5 weeks out

The point as well is all these posters having a crack at Ellis, the guy can play. And when was the last time we were replacing a premiership player with a premiership player?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Ave of around 12 disposals in last years finals.Might have used up all his credits CB

Ave of around 12 disposals in last years finals.Might have used up all his credits CB

Mate, it’s all about the role he played. He was part of a team which was whipping teams before and during finals. He was playing his role well. Stats aren’t really the be all and end all when assessing Richmond.

Mate, it’s all about the role he played. He was part of a team which was whipping teams before and during finals. He was playing his role well. Stats aren’t really the be all and end all when assessing Richmond.

Didn't get a stat for that bump on Danger for example. That was epic

The point as well is all these posters having a crack at Ellis, the guy can play. And when was the last time we were replacing a premiership player with a premiership player?

A few weeks ago, when Townsend came in for Ellis, lol.

But I take your point.

Didn't get a stat for that bump on Danger for example. That was epic

Yeah, the players got around him after that.

Absolutely loved the way we demolished everyone during the finals.True Ellis was part of that but he was relatively quite.Nothing has changed this year except its more glaring as the side isn't of yet firing on all cylinders.

Correct. He plays his best football on a wing and not off half back.

Very disappointing change. Would have thought replacing Grimes with Garthwaite was a no-brainer. Similar players and a perfect chance to get some experience into the guy who’s going to replace Rance/Astbury/Grimes. Get him out there while these players are at their peak and he can learn off them on field and they can cover him a bit. Otherwise we’ll end up in the same situation we have up forward where our first option is a 2 gamer.

Very disappointing change. Would have thought replacing Grimes with Garthwaite was a no-brainer. Similar players and a perfect chance to get some experience into the guy who’s going to replace Rance/Astbury/Grimes. Get him out there while these players are at their peak and he can learn off them on field and they can cover him a bit. Otherwise we’ll end up in the same situation we have up forward where our first option is a 2 gamer.

agree, and they bring in a spud like Ellis who is a panic merchant that rode on the back of the gravy train, a disappointing selection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why dont they tell us what is actually the **** wrong with him

if he misses next week thats 5 weeks out
It's a calf injury.
Been in a few articles and on the Richmond website.

INJURY LIST - MAY 22, 2018
Probable
Riewoldt – bruised lung
Doubtful
Bolton – quad cork
Unavailable
Prestia - calf
Hampson - back
Drummond - hamstring

Agree but they must think B.Ellis from a match up perspective fits better than Garthy maybe ? Rance, Astbury and and Broady still represent a tall enough backline so maybe B.Ellis just fits better with St.Kilda. I never thought B Ellis was going that bad anyway before he got dropped. Even Dimma said something similar recently.

Anyway, Garthy is gonna be great. He'll get his chance. He's so Grimes like and so ready to play it's not funny. Just not against St Kilda it seems.

Tigers by 116
Having a Cal Moore back in the side feels right
He’ll kick 5
Dusty to have 30 and kick 3
Riewoldt to kick 9 and hand ball off to butler in the last 10 mins to give him a goal to keep his spot...as always

Go Tigs

You need more confidence in the team :)

Looking forward to attend the match.
First time for the year.
Looking forward to see the Stephen Rae homecoming.
As a child, I remember as a skilful player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back