Preview Round 10 v Essendon MCG Saturday May 20th 7.40pm - Will The Streak Survive

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they have the sense to get Ryan to do most of the centre bounces where he can use his height and Nank to bash and crash at the stoppages around the ground.
How about Ryan rucking in the centre, but Nank in there too.
His height and physicality used to receive the tap from Ryan and use his physicality to flick it on to Shorty or Shai....

Only half joking!

Ryan has been killing it in the middle. I wonder what the inclusion of Nank will do to his game? Will it throw out our forwardline dynamics too? I love Nank but Ryan has to find his place up forward and the rest of the team need to target him as a key forward if its going to work.

I'm hoping with the confidence he has gained over the past few weeks (and the confidence the team now has in him) that the inclusion of Nank allows him to prosper as a forward and second ruck. I think it just might. Expect a huge game from Ryan this week!

It’s his big chance, good VFL form, should be fresh after a week off in the 2s, oppositions midfield isn’t particularly daunting.
These are the sort of games that fringe players like Dow and Ross have to show something.
Yeah big opportunity for him to grab his chance with Hopper out for 4 to 6 weeks. Needs a decent performance this week then maybe he will get a run of 4 games or so to cement himself in the seniors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is our anzac type game .. why is there another game on at the same time?

We should have a West Australia derby at the same time as pies nad bombers on anzac day

Ryan has been killing it in the middle. I wonder what the inclusion of Nank will do to his game? Will it throw out our forwardline dynamics too? I love Nank but Ryan has to find his place up forward and the rest of the team need to target him as a key forward if its going to work.

I'm hoping with the confidence he has gained over the past few weeks (and the confidence the team now has in him) that the inclusion of Nank allows him to prosper as a forward and second ruck. I think it just might. Expect a huge game from Ryan this week!

I guess with Nank not having played for a while he will be subbed out in the third quarter (assuming no injuries) and Ryan will then play full time in the ruck.

Did you ever see Jarrad Oakley Nicholls?
That goal he kicked along the ground last week is the most spectacular thing Mansell’s ever done

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back