Autopsy Round 10, 2022: Hawks hunt down the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope so.
The quartet of Nash, Newcombe, Mitchell and O'Meara looked awesome today and I hope we don't duck with it.

I don't like Nash in the ruck. Callow is better in the ruck than Koschitzke in my opinion. I want to see Koschitzke play as a second key forward.

The over umpiring needs to stop. 63 frees for the match is ridiculous.
Man that patch in the 4th when emitchel got pinged for the gentle shove in the ass after the ball went over the line and dead that lead to a lions goal to be quickly followed by a tiggy touchwood free to us before the centre bounce followed by another to Mitchel for a goal was embarrassing for he sport

Last edited:
Man that patch in the 4th when emitchel got pinged for the gentle shove in the ass after the ball went over the line and dead that lead to a lions goal to be quickly followed by a tiggy touchwood free to us before the centre bounce followed by another to cosi for a goal was embarrassing for he sport
My remote agrees with that passage of play

Man that patch in the 4th when emitchel got pinged for the gentle shove in the ass after the ball went over the line and dead that lead to a lions goal to be quickly followed by a tiggy touchwood free to us before the centre bounce followed by another to cosi for a goal was embarrassing for he sport

In the first they gave Brissy a really pathetic 50m penalty (against CJ) which lead to a goal.

Not 5 minutes later they gave us one that was just as garbage, which lead to a goal. It looked like a square-up to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrific effort from all players. Deserved to get the chocolates.

Duke, Lewis and Sis outstanding. Denvers best game yet. Bultler hit the scoreboard.
Everything we could have hoped for.......

but *. Day and Lynch going down really takes the shine of it. They could be long term concerns.

Yep that was absolutely bonkers.

Newc, Lewis and Moore. Workhorses.

View attachment 1406727

Lewis - 2016 national draft pick 76
Moore - 2017 national draft pick 67
Newcombe - 2021 MSD pick 2

laughing-homer.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back