Preview Round 10: Changes v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Still deflated about selection. Still think we will get the win but everything else will get swept under the carpet and Geelong will wipe us.

Next week we should drop Mackay & Otten for Knight & Wigg/Galluci/Beech.

'David , your last 2 games have been very poor and your numbers have been down so we want you to go back to the SANFL to work on a few things, Campo will clarify what those are'

'Ok Don thanks for letting me know '

'David we just noticed the SANFL team had the Bye last week and if we use someone as a Travelling Emergency they wont play for 2 weeks so we will bring you to Brisbane with us as cover, just means coming back into the side might take a bit longer'

' Hmm ok is there anything I can work on just in case I get the call up?'

----

Oh no Hampton, a midfielder who gets clearances, goes down looks like an ankle

Harrison Wigg gets 38 touches in the SANFL , 13 clearances
Thompson gets 30 touches , 13 clearances

____

' David , actually we told a bit of a fib, we didn't drop you for form and wanted you to go back and find some, we actually didn't want to embarrass Brisbane by playing Gallucci and Greenwood and saying we felt we needed a weak team, so congratulations you are back in the team to cover , umm Curtly, or maybe Smith, umm JJs back isn't that great''

The coaches are treating supporters like they are uneducated

Campo says that the committee felt that we were one runner short last week however this week we have omitted two runners and selected one tall and one runner, does this mean that this week we are two runners short?

Campo also said that DMac was selected on a needs basis as his run helps to match up on the wings against the Hill brothers, so is Campo saying that Gallucci can't lay wing and suddenly doesn't have this running athletic ability that the club have been bashing on about

Campo you are full of s**t

I saw this myself and was going to post it on here.

What an absolute ****ing joke. How does that make any sense whatsoever. Ridiculous thing to say.

When he makes up this crap you really have to sit down and ask yourself, if he's making up these crap excuses to bring Mackay in, why do they ACTUALLY want him in the side?

I still stand by the fact that Campo needs to go. Do not rate / trust him at all.

Reckon Galluci comes in for Smith as a late change.

It's the one thing that I can think of that justifies Mackay back in to some extent.

Reckon Galluci comes in for Smith as a late change.

It's the one thing that I can think of that justifies Mackay back in to some extent.
He might come in but it won't be for Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence (didn't think I sounded offended!) Wish it wasn't a Sunday night so I could work on getting drunk
I have no Chardy, but am on my 4th glass of riesling.

*, I love footy!!

I have no Chardy, but am on my 4th glass of riesling.

****, I love footy!!
I don't mind a nice Chardonnay, and home made apricot slice sounds awesome. I'd also like to know how to knit. Looks like fun. And I'm all for people being properly informed about things, so having a rule book handy wouldn't hurt...

I love that the cheer squad thought that this was somehow sticking it to Crows fans. Honest to god, I am perfectly content with how my club is travelling right now and the Adelaide crowds are generally pretty great. Go team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back