Toast Round 10 = Collingwood 78-74 Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted this on main board... Surprised no one has mentioned that THIS is the destination of Rankine's final kick. Not only was it not marked by a Crows player, Tay Walker was holding Moore's arm to reduce his impact on the contest. It was fleeting but it was there. This is what I thought the free was for.

View attachment 1992655
Crows must rehearse that hold well. There was a similar holding of Moore’s hand in the first quarter that lead to a crows goal.

The replay from the other angle confirmed that he didn’t touch the ball until the next frame, it’s not that hard to understand.
I hadn't seen the replay from the other angle when I posted the photo; I have since been enlightened. It wasn't a case of me misunderstanding incidentally. My question on the technical point remains (i.e. is the back edge of the goal line in this situation the back edge of the post or is it the padding?)

I hadn't seen the replay from the other angle when I posted the photo; I have since been enlightened. It wasn't a case of me misunderstanding incidentally. My question on the technical point remains (i.e. is the back edge of the goal line in this situation the back edge of the post or is it the padding?

Padding considered part of goal post so back of padding.

I hadn't seen the replay from the other angle when I posted the photo; I have since been enlightened. It wasn't a case of me misunderstanding incidentally. My question on the technical point remains (i.e. is the back edge of the goal line in this situation the back edge of the post or is it the padding?)
Padding.

We didn't have Checkers and we won't have him or McInnes next week. Kreuger either comes into the side, or I am going to perform a self castration, package up my testicles and send them into the club, letting them know that I am sacrificing them because the club is in desperate need of a decent sized set.

I may have some Ketamine and the name of a good vet if you really want to go through with it, but can I persuade you to stick with your intact status and find some other way to symbolise your intent? Interpretive dance maybe? We are supposed to go cruising for lit undergrads together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a real mixture

He only took 14 steps which is less than 15!!!

Umpires should let it go for the spectacle

He only took 9 steps!!!!

VicBias!!!!!!!!!

And now it’s - every other time is let go so the ump should just let it go, even if he sees the infrigement

Genuinely like sticking forks in my eyeballs
You do know when you run each stride is more than a meter, it’s like 1.5-2 m each stride so steps don’t count
15 m is 15m, anything around that ok let go, but 10m more no thanks

Oh god TD you at Noosa again?
I still have trauma from 10 or so years ago when you created your Vacation thread 🤣
Sick Flu Season GIF by Emma Darvick

It's the back edge of the line.

Just got back from the game and watching the replay.

Before I see it on replay I just have a huge kudos to Darcy Cameron for being a solid wall on the wing/half-back.

Naicos to DeGoey will always be the best call (closely followed by Pendlebury to Daicos)
Cameron is in Great Form

It’s funny how whenever we win a close game the narrative in the media is that we won through a controversial umpiring decision.They never give us credit for winning these close games,it’s always luck in their minds.And the Rankine decision shouldn’t have been controversial anyway.He ran almost 25 metres for god’s sake.
I just ignore the MediA

I don’t get the hate for Gary Lyon? I’m watching Q4 and they’re not barracking for either team and even admitting CWood will likely win
For real? He was exclusively praising Adelaide, and would pot any Pies players the others would bring up positively (Pendles "getting tagged out", Daicos and his "kicking efficiency")

Remove this Banner Ad

Back