Game Day Round 10 - The What Happen Vertical Black-and-White Stripes™ Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to intrude, been following this thread all game. Dixon effort! Gray all class, Aliir Aliir won you the game, was on from the start. DBJ though, seriously what a spud, not just at the end but all game. Rozee invisible.

Great win Port! Always great to see the pies go down by one point.
DBJ looked like a guy that had no interest today. His first term jogging was embarrassing. Then you could see he clearly had the wrong mentality because he never improved. Probably his worst game ever.

BT only ONLY starts talking about the umpiring when Grundy Supposedly gets a push in the back. Guy is the biggest *******.

Am I the only one that watches the game 30 minutes in delay so I can skip bits and watch in my own time.

Grundy caught napping, but brilliant roving. This would have been butters. We really do miss Butters.

GrundyNap.JPG
Love this shot

SPP.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are they talking Ladhams up. Grundy still clear winner
Grundy smacked him in the first half. Ladhams came out in the second half and completely halved the contest. He fought all afternoon and was a big part of our last quarter. Grundy is the best in the business so it’s a hell of an achievement

That truly was a shitty performance. It was like a fight between two geriatrics in quick sand. So many poor, poor performers, highlighted by Rozee, Amon and DBJ.

On the positive, Boak was enormous all game, and Farrell very good. Dixon and SPP lifted when we needed them. Ladhams although thrashed early, fought back to be better than Grundy after half-time. Robbie was clutch when we needed him. Aliir excellent all game. Jones had moments. His desperation makes up for the ball handling errors he is currently making too often.

BOG by some margin though was McKenzie. Outstanding return to the side. Saved us today.

Last edited:
DBJ tackled high on the ground, play on.

Quaynor tackled high on the ground, free kick.
Dropped into it too. DBJ looked pissed at the end.

I don't understand how a dog in Adams can mma style drop a player to the ground, our player steps in and its a reversal. Should be a ball up at the worst like in basketball with a double technical.

Ray Chamberlain has let this gig go to his head. He's a narcissist on the field. Absolute *******.

Ok my memory is not as good as it used to be (old age).
I can’t remember us winning a game being behind at the end of the first three quarters.
Maybe in a showdown? That might have been till half time only.
Whenever it was it was a long time ago.

That truly was a shitty performance. It was like a fight between two geriatrics in quick sand. So many poor, poor performers, highlighted by Rozee, Amon and DBJ.

On the positive, Boak was enormous all game, and Farrell very good. Dixon and SPP lifted when we needed them. Ladhams although thrashed early, fought back to be better than Grundy after time. Robbie was clutch when we needed him. Aliir excellent all game. Jones had moments. His desperation makes up for the ball handling errors he is currently making too often.

BOG by some margin though was McKenzie. Outstanding return to the side. Saved us today.
Dixon, SPP, and Jones saved us in that last quarter. Really happy with Jones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back