Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take out his 145 and the injury score and it’s a 98 average for Stewart. Good enough for $443k? Contemplating offing Docherty for him, normally wouldn’t entertain a sideways trade but Docherty is sitting at a 77 average over his past 5 / 82 over his past 3, for $25k more. A trade for $25k doesn’t seem a smart move normally.

Take out his 145 and the injury score and it’s a 98 average for Stewart. Good enough for $443k? Contemplating offing Docherty for him, normally wouldn’t entertain a sideways trade but Docherty is sitting at a 77 average over his past 5 / 82 over his past 3, for $25k more. A trade for $25k doesn’t seem a smart move normally.

He had an interupted preseason which is why nobody started the season with him but was one of the best defenders last year.

1 trade has been made already (Rankine to Draper)

Thoughts on the next couple?

Initially looked at Devon/Simpkin>Neale

Could otherwise do Budarick>Rookie and Hill>Neale but that wipes out 2 x DPP.

Seems like most my rookies will hold value for at least 1 more week

1596524891803.png

Who they drop/rest.
Skywalker?
Not sure ....trying to find out now, but if I'm a betting man, Laird will play more midfield minutes ......particularly given there's a cloud over Smith who played midfield last week

Would not surprise if M.Crouch makes way again

Not sure ....trying to find out now, but if I'm a betting man, Laird will play more midfield minutes ......particularly given there's a cloud over Smith who played midfield last week

Would not surprise if M.Crouch makes way again

Hope your boys go better this week.

I'm looking for a rookie to bring in unsure who yet..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know weather to just hold Simpkin and hope he comes good. Devon Smith is the other one that's doing nothing.
My Thoughts
Option1
Rankine > Skinner
Simpkin > Duncan
Conroy > Draper leaved $82,400

Option 2
Rankine > Skinner
Devon > T Stewart (Via Simpkin to forward and Stark to Mid)
Conroy > Draper

Or if you can come up with a better trade

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why would Witherden get dropped lol?
Because Birchall and Rich need to come back into the side. Potentially Lester too.

Look he may well keep his spot now (he played really well on the weekend) but he was out of favour at the start of the season

EDIT - they preferred a mix of Starce, Birchall, Rich, Ah chee, Bailey to go with Andrews and Gardiner

Last edited:
Because Birchall and Rich need to come back into the side. Potentially Lester too.

Look he may well keep his spot now (he played really well on the weekend) but he was out of favour at the start of the season

Withdern is like one of their best defenders lol and he seems over his injury after last weeks performance.

Yes but i highly doubt they will drop him for Rich.....witherden played almost every game last 2 years even with Rich in side.

Withdern is like one of their best defenders lol and he seems over his injury after last weeks performance.

Yes but i highly doubt they will drop him for Rich.....witherden played almost every game last 2 years even with Rich in side.
I am fairly certain he hasn't been injured. Has not been on any injury lists and I know for a fact he was out of favour during pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back