Game Day Round 11: West Coast v Essendon, OPTUS Stadium, Saturday May 29, 7.40pm AEST (5.40pm local)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young guys playing brilliantly as always this year. Need to stop being so cute with the disposal in these conditions. Really hate how they seem to have the time and space to get away unpressured disposals. Besides that we had some good wins across the ground. Just wish Waterman had converted - chalk it up to nerves

The way we dominated so much of the play, you'd want to see 3 or 4 goal buffer to justify the petrol tickets we spent.

We can see how the are able to get us out the back a lot.

I love what I have seen in this game re our future .. PERKINS.. HNNNGGG ... but I think we'll end up paying the price for not putting it on the board that quarter.

Not a bad quarter by the boys. Tidy a few things up, too cute with some of our disposals, missing targets and our forward pressure seems low at times.

Fix that and we're better than an even chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hats off to Phillps. Unfortunately when NicNat wins a tap our midfielders are letting the wce mids run onto it but Phillips has nullified plenty, won a few and is doing ok around the ground. Need him to keep it up he has a herculean job ahead of him.

Merrett is so ******* good. People tunnel in on disposals and goals for midfielders when rating them but Merrett defensively is as good as any mid. So many little 1%s.

Like the energy and what we're bringing. 4 quarters of this please.
Zerrets bump that resulted in OOF. great stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back