Game Day Round 15: Fremantle v Essendon, Optus Stadium, Saturday June 24, 7.25pm AEST (5.25pm local)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menzie should have been in the side from the start

Hind should never have been replaced by Kelly

This game is more of a lesson to Scott and the coaches box than anything
Menzie should have been in for sure.

Not sure if Kelly in is necessarily a problem, but going from 7 defenders down to 6 means we've lost some of our rebound (i.e. we shouldn't have dropped both Hind and D'Ambrosio).

I don't know if that's the only difference though. Too many players are not their usual selves and Fremantle aren't good enough to get the credit for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menzie should have been in for sure.

Not sure if Kelly in is necessarily a problem, but going from 7 defenders down to 6 means we've lost some of our rebound (i.e. we shouldn't have dropped both Hind and D'Ambrosio).

I don't know if that's the only difference though. Too many players are not their usual selves and Fremantle aren't good enough to get the credit for that.
Playing one of heppell and kelly, and one of hind and mass seems to be the obvious balance

Interesting call. No contact below legs, but we'll pay it cos it connected in another dimension
Sure. There wasn't contact below the knees, but if the player didn't move away, there would've been. Based on that logic, merrett is going to rubbed out for the rest of the year on tackles that could've been dangerous but weren't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back