Preview Round 15: Fremantle vs Essendon - Sat 24th June 7.25pm @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aish is the only one who ever tags and I highly doubt JL will tag anyone. MAYBE if they bring in Erasmus they'll give him a job and learning experience but I doubt it.
I guess you can tag Merrett for a quarter and then tag Martin for a quarter and then maybe Parish coz I assume by half time he'll have blown out the cobwebs too.

It's gonna rain isn't it

I guess you can tag Merrett for a quarter and then tag Martin for a quarter and then maybe Parish coz I assume by half time he'll have blown out the cobwebs too.

It's gonna rain isn't it
We'll be up by 50 points by half time so Parish can have a run around if he wants :tonguewink:

Rain looks touch and go, seems it will rain a little bit before the game and we might get a small shower during the actual game. It's not going to be heavy though and there's half a chance the ground gets no rain at all.

We'll be up by 50 points by half time so Parish can have a run around if he wants :tonguewink:

Rain looks touch and go, seems it will rain a little bit before the game and we might get a small shower during the actual game. It's not going to be heavy though and there's half a chance the ground gets no rain at all.
So won't be slowing it down for the pigs and gobbas at ground level then. I really wanna see Hobbs in the wet. I still remember the game Parish played in 2016 or 2017 when he was a funny little country kid, and he thrived in it. That was when I knew he'd make it as a mid.

If it's dry it might be worth tagging our run but if it's wet they won't be that clean anyway, you can just pick off the marks when we play sky ball.

I suspect they are still not happy with the physical aspects of Bryan's game or he would be playing. His form is good but his lack of physical presence is the one thing holding him back.

Darcy was expected to miss but makes it, Draper misses. Could be game changing.

I think we can knock them off though.

If Bryan isn’t a late in, then Jackson and Darcy in ruck v Phillips could end horribly for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect they are still not happy with the physical aspects of Bryan's game or he would be playing. His form is good but his lack of physical presence is the one thing holding him back.

Can they really say they don’t like Bryan’s physical aspects and then play Flip as the sole ruckman? Totally conflicting

I think this is the Scott’s favourites/not wanting to play kids thing North fans were talking about

Can they really say they don’t like Bryan’s physical aspects and then play Flip as the sole ruckman? Totally conflicting

I think this is the Scott’s favourites/not wanting to play kids thing North fans were talking about
How is it conflicting. Flip may be unco but he has a real crack at everything. Bryan has not been that.
He has played a number of young blokes. He has certainly backed senior players in and given them every chance but it has not been exclusive .

Last edited:
How is it conflicting. Flip may be unco but he has a real crack at everything. Bryan has not been that.
He has played a number of young blokes. He has certainly backed senior players in and given them every chance but it has not been exclusive .

He has a crack once every 6 games.

Bryan’s been given literally one chance this year.

And it is pretty much exclusive - he goes with the senior guys every time. It’s odd.

And it is pretty much exclusive - he goes with the senior guys every time. It’s odd.
Phillips has a crack every game. Whether he decides to be coordinated and actually make an impact around the ground is another story.

What healthy kid warrants selection and hasn't been, other than Bryan? Are we back on the Voss thing again?

Darcy was expected to miss but makes it, Draper misses. Could be game changing.

I think we can knock them off though.
Darcy was expected back last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back