Preview Round 15: Fremantle vs Essendon - Sat 24th June 7.25pm @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What healthy kid warrants selection and hasn't been, other than Bryan? Are we back on the Voss thing again?
Baldwin

Reckon if were not 6th on the ladder than Bryan is probably playing this week

Probably an opportunity for Cox to play CHB/3rd tall in the VFL this week with L.Hayes

Lav still struggles on key forwards. He's better at playing on mediums.

Not really.
Baldwin will most likely struggle just as much on those same key forwards. Who has Baldwin beaten to make you think otherwise?

Baldwin will most likely struggle just as much on those same key forwards. Who has Baldwin beaten to make you think otherwise?
He's dominating the VFL as a key defender. I'd like to see him get a genuine crack at AFL level to see if it translates.

He has a crack once every 6 games.

Bryan’s been given literally one chance this year.

And it is pretty much exclusive - he goes with the senior guys every time. It’s odd.
No he has a crack at the contest every game . Do not confuse not having an impact stat wise with not having a physical crack at the contest.
And no it is not exclusive. I would say do some research.

He's dominating the VFL as a key defender. I'd like to see him get a genuine crack at AFL level to see if it translates.
He’s played well but which key forward? McMahon the Blues tall skinny had a day out. Replacing Laverde? That’s nuts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s played well but which key forward? McMahon the Blues tall skinny had a day out. Replacing Laverde? That’s nuts
McBride was on him most of the day, and at least 1 goal was from when he was in the ruck. Baldwin had 19 disposals and 4-5 intercept marks.

Laverde has struggled locking down key forwards for a while now.

McBride was on him most of the day, and at least 1 goal was from when he was in the ruck. Baldwin had 19 disposals and 4-5 intercept marks.

Laverde has struggled locking down key forwards for a while now.
But Baldwin didn’t beat any other key forward …Lav takes intercept marks as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back