Preview Round 15: Fremantle vs Essendon - Sat 24th June 7.25pm @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemmey, the guy actually on Carlton's list.
You’re grasping. The 19yo ruckman? Most of Baldwin’s marks were uncontested anyway. At the moment he’s not a better option then zerk, Ridley or Lav. He’s barely any taller than Lav anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re a team who defends transition poorly and relies on flooding back and outnumbering in the backline then generating scores from d50.

To me that means dropping Hind for Kelly makes no sense. Especially when you consider we already carry Laverde and BZT as poor ball users.

Hopefully McGrath can get back into form offensively and Heppell has one of his good days.

We’re a team who defends transition poorly and relies on flooding back and outnumbering in the backline then generating scores from d50.

To me that means dropping Hind for Kelly makes no sense. Especially when you consider we already carry Laverde and BZT as poor ball users.

Hopefully McGrath can get back into form offensively and Heppell has one of his good days.
Probably thought we needed another to match up on their dangerous smalls. Not like hind has been playing great either and is weak defensively.

Probably thought we needed another to match up on their dangerous smalls. Not like hind has been playing great either and is weak defensively.
Last game was probably Hinds best game for the year. He even made the top players list on the footy live app and had 95 AFL fantasy points. I trust Brad dropped him for Kelly for a lockdown role I’m guessing.

Nah. Etihad easily it's worst name.
Its worst and its stickiest.

At least calling it Docklands is relatively unique for a non-sponsored name though. If it was "Melbourne Stadium" or something no one would know what you were talking about.

Which is probably why Perth Stadium is not very effective at figuring out what people are talking about, given they have at least three (plus tennis stadiums and whatever else)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back