Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have had an absolutely huge week but I ruined it by fielding DC over Draper, whatever happened to McPherson, and most disappointing, Captain Crae (Whitfield VC so no real option).

Need 44 from Greenwood (please) to hit 1800 so still happy, but it could have been so much more!

Last edited:

To those unfortunate enough to own Tim English, what are you doing with him for next round ?

If Max was playing it would be a simple upgrade, but with no Max is there even a priority to get rid of Tim (coming off 2 80+ scores). Could play Draper for a week ?

Yeah assuming Draper plays and depending on other trades I'd look to hold if it just is a week. Unfortunately we've seen guys touch and go for a game in the past then proceed to miss multiple matches. It's a tough one.

With Sic gone - might do a straight swap to L.Mcdonald. Sorry in advance to the 1.2% who own him. :rolleyes:

That's me you bloody !#$*%^&$&^@$()%@($)% !!!!

And the horse you rode in on as well....

To those unfortunate enough to own Tim English, what are you doing with him for next round ?

If Max was playing it would be a simple upgrade, but with no Max is there even a priority to get rid of Tim (coming off 2 80+ scores). Could play Draper for a week ?
Is he actually a confirmed out or just questionable?

Nothing confirmed, seems unlikely

Given there is no Max, its probably a hold as there is no other real standout ruck.

Ah yep. Yeah can't be bothered burning a trade on Goldstein with a tough match up and O'Brien (even though he will win the hit outs) going up against a cats team who will probably dominate every facet the game. Hoping to bring Danger in this week in hope he will have a Bont-like game.

1722 with Luko to come.. mortgaged the future to get Serong up to Macrae and slap a C on him.

Lost Sicily and McPherson and 0k in the bank for next round.. also fielding Draper as R2. Gonna be a fun week of seeing which hypothetical trades end up worse than the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I just realised I didnt use my 3rd trade..... EFF ME!!!!

So much for my upgrade plans this week.

I feel for you.
I had way too many tins on Friday afternoon. I woke up Saturday with a recollection I'd made some cunning loophole maneuvers.
I nursed the headache long enough and I had Xerri captain with 15mins left before bounce down.
Disaster averted.

Never drink and fantasy.

Guess who traded out Lambert and Lukosius this week, currently sitting on a combined 99 at half time?

Lambert especially, FFS man, I held you for weeks of crap and now you're suddenly a premo again? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back