C. Jaicos. Pendles. Sidey
HF. Hill. Krueger. Beau
F. Shultz. Reef. Howe

R. Cameron. Naicos. Crisp
Int. Lipinski. Markov Sullivan HH
Sub. Macrae
Reef not available this week according to the injury report

Last edited:

I reckon Johnson will come in irrespective of suspect form. And Kreuger. I'd have liked to see Allan omitted, but he will probably get another game too. This is fast becoming a season to forget. Really unfortunate given the clock is ticking on so many of our senior players. The window of opportunity is being slammed shut.
We'll win.

Reef not available
Must have had symptoms stopping him progressing through protocols

We don’t know that yet. Only that he still has benchmarks to hit in the time remaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don’t know that yet. Only that he still has benchmarks to hit in the time remaining.
But he’s listed as unavailable this week.

Anyway it’s confusing!! Reading this sounds like he could and should be ready. But they don’t have him as an assess so seems they’ve ruled him out for this week

Reef McInnes

After sustaining a head knock during Collingwood’s Round 10 match, the forward is mid-way through the AFL concussion protocols and is progressing well.

Yeah. The point is no injury report I’ve looked at has listed Reef as either assessed or available. Which means he probably has another week till he’s available

That’s not how concussion protocols work. They’re milestone based, or threshold based if you prefer. Once in the protocol, you have to sit out 11 days, but if you don’t hit the benchmarks you stay out until you’re able to.

Reef will be through his 11 days, but the rest is up to him.

I thought Parker looked good in the period he played. Any particular reason many people have as an out?

Also thought Allan did not look ready, his opponent, Sharp who is not that great, had his best game of the year. Would prefer Markov, hopefully he is available and ready to go. I think at this stage he offers a lot more than Allan. I wonder how the coaches viewed his performance and scope to improve in the short term.

With Cox and Mihocek out, Reef/Degoey still not ready, surely the last men standing are Kruegs and Johnson. They are not to bad replacements if they are the currently in the bottom rated players on our list. They will surprise on the upside.

If we can keep up our current form, if no more injuries, we should be just enough to roll the dogs and the dees.

giphy.gif

I thought Parker looked good in the period he played. Any particular reason many people have as an out?

Also thought Allan did not look ready, his opponent, Sharp who is not that great, had his best game of the year. Would prefer Markov, hopefully he is available and ready to go. I think at this stage he offers a lot more than Allan. I wonder how the coaches viewed his performance and scope to improve in the short term.

With Cox and Mihocek out, Reef/Degoey still not ready, surely the last men standing are Kruegs and Johnson. They are not to bad replacements if they are the currently in the bottom rated players on our list. They will surprise on the upside.

If we can keep up our current form, if no more injuries, we should be just enough to roll the dogs and the dees.
Think the Parker situation could be similar to Carmichael in 2022, wasn’t match fit yet so didn’t play a full match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back