Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem)

How many starters do you have for Rd13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

14/1183
Cogs, Zwilliams & Goldy to go.
Can anyone out do me for pure shartness?

**** the Bye rounds. I just built a team of the best players available. Will probably only score 1500 this week with my 14 players, but I’ve made up points in the other weeks by having better players rather than second best because they were “bye friendly”. Only had 18 on the park last week for 2060 and should have 20 next week.
* the bye rounds when selecting your initial squad and early trade decisions. But when approaching the bye rounds you do need to begin structuring your squad over the byes to maximise scoring. I haven’t compromised season long quality at any stage though.
I’ve scored:
R12: 2065
R13: approx 1900
R14: should have 20 scoring players
(Will only have used 5 total trades over the bye rounds too).

**** the bye rounds when selecting your initial squad and early trade decisions. But when approaching the bye rounds you do need to begin structuring your squad over the byes to maximise scoring. I haven’t compromised season long quality at any stage though.
I’ve scored:
Well done

I will be using the full 9 trades over the bye period but thats always been my plan

You get this period right and you can make a bit of ground up

So hard to predict what par will be this round.

Teams with ROB, Thrillings, Macrae,Dunkley and Walters would be looking at insane scores for a bye round.

I had the bare 18 playing this round and I am going ok at 16/ 1609 (C) which included Cripps as captain and Gardner's score.

Have Jelly and Zilliams to come.

I will be stoked to get to 1800 as I had to field 5 rookies this round.

1,470 with Cunners and Zilliams to come.

Also, a late out of Cogs would be delicious thanks. Mate has been bagging me all weekend about beating me, however karma hit him good last night and I’m back in the contest. He had Cripps captain plus Libba whilst my Dunkley and Macrae racked em up! I’m now 50 odd behind and he only has Cogs left (unless he makes another trade of course).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think 1800+ will see a bit of a rise this week depending on your initial rank

The projected scores are mostly 1500-1650 around the leagues (plus additional 130 points for VC's)
I think there will be many scoring 1650 - 1800

I've decided for my mental health I need to avoid all Supercoach related conversations until next week start.
In a nutshell my highest scoring player has been Rory Laird with 121.
New recruits Sicily and Ryan couldn't put 4 quarters together.
Cripps as captain :drunk:.
No Dunkley, Macrae, ROB, Fyfe, B Crouch, Boak, Walters (who I traded after he scored 50 in round 2).
1187 with Goldstein and Cogs to go.
Only fielded 16.

MIGHT be the worst week of all time.

So hard to predict what par will be this round.

Teams with ROB, Thrillings, Macrae,Dunkley and Walters would be looking at insane scores for a bye round.

I had the bare 18 playing this round and I am going ok at 16/ 1609 (C) which included Cripps as captain and Gardner's score.

Have Jelly and Zilliams to come.

I will be stoked to get to 1800 as I had to field 5 rookies this round.
Pa will be 1762

I've decided for my mental health I need to avoid all Supercoach related conversations until next week start.
In a nutshell my highest scoring player has been Rory Laird with 121.
New recruits Sicily and Ryan couldn't put 4 quarters together.
Cripps as captain :drunk:.
No Dunkley, Macrae, ROB, Fyfe, B Crouch, Boak, Walters (who I traded after he scored 50 in round 2).
1187 with Goldstein and Cogs to go.
Only fielded 16.

MIGHT be the worst week of all time.
giphy-40.gif

**** the bye rounds when selecting your initial squad and early trade decisions. But when approaching the bye rounds you do need to begin structuring your squad over the byes to maximise scoring. I haven’t compromised season long quality at any stage though.
I’ve scored:
You’ve done well then.

I’ve got Seagull, Hore, Neale, Oliver, Gawn, Grundy, Kelly, Danger, Heeney (9) missing and I wouldn’t be trading them out just for the Byes. My biggest issue this week has been Joyce, Burgess and Young were all dropped, with Stocker and Ross injured, and Answerth with the Bye. Bines, of course, was never going to play.

What’s your team name?

15c/1679

Already taken out Gardner's 22 the cat.

JKelly, ZWilliams and Cameron to come today.

Last edited:
You’ve done well then.

I’ve got Seagull, Hore, Neale, Oliver, Gawn, Grundy, Kelly, Danger, Heeney (9) missing and I wouldn’t be trading them out just for the Byes. My biggest issue this week has been Joyce, Burgess and Young were all dropped, with Stocker and Ross injured, and Answerth with the Bye. Bines, of course, was never going to play.

What’s your rank?
yeah, it’s a tough round when your bench players are unavailable. I have 8 good players out (Hore, Lloyd, Hurn, Rocky, Gawn, Heeney, Telly, Danger) too.

Razzi’s Saints ranked 136th, should move up a little as long as Jelly doesn’t s**t the bed as Captain.

Last edited:
1,470 with Cunners and Zilliams to come.

Also, a late out of Cogs would be delicious thanks. Mate has been bagging me all weekend about beating me, however karma hit him good last night and I’m back in the contest. He had Cripps captain plus Libba whilst my Dunkley and Macrae racked em up! I’m now 50 odd behind and he only has Cogs left (unless he makes another trade of course).

Just realised I hadn’t added Zerrett’s C score in as I have the C on Maxxy. So, I’m actually 1,608 with Cunners and Zilliams to come.

1D36CD9B-35B4-49D4-A596-4417625AF864.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back