Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem)

How many starters do you have for Rd13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Bigfooty pies league 2nd overall

We dropped out of the lead!

1560680149967.png

Smashed 'ol mate toxic this week to put me just outside the 8 on %

Jumped up to my highest personal ranking this season. Not bad with just 17 players this week.

1560680265738.png

So come on Alf. Bring it!

giphy.gif

1874 not too bad from 17 players.
Up to 3,449 overall from about 40,000 in round 5.

Now only if I had ROB I'd have got over 2050. Not to mention the cash to upgrade B. Smith, Rocky AND complete my team instead of M8 having to be Clarke, Bewley or O. Baker until they make enough money for a one up one down double trade..
Can't recall not having a certain rookie having so much impact on my season before
Damn u ROB owners lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Score: a woeful 1,661 ..... yes vast I know Rocky is causing me grief .....has single handedly caused the 600+ ranking slide ....that and my poor (C) choice last week

Kelly as (C) was good ....Turds were Houli :poo: ...Milera :poo: ....Walsh :poo: ....Gardner :poo: .....Cripps, everyone felt that pain

1560681757677.png

I'm playing, not to change my intended trades based on a bye round .....hoping to hold position & recover

Last edited:
Final Score: a woeful 1,661 ..... yes vast I know Rocky is causing me grief .....has single handedly caused the 600+ ranking slide ....that and my poor (C) choice last week

Kelly as (C) was good ....Turds were Houli :poo: ...Milera :poo: ....Walsh :poo: ....Gardner :poo: .....Cripps, everyone felt that pain

View attachment 693620

I'm playing, not to change my intended trades based on a bye round .....hoping to hold position & recover

Did I ever tell you about the time Rocky rogered me dry with a early game hammy I think then I held the campaigner for 3 weeks while most others traded him. He came back with a double ton and gave me my highest weekly round rank and I had massive jump in rankings. Side note zaharakis was averaging over 100 that year I jumped on because whatever he got tagged savagely and scored a 20 that same round what could have been....... The sc gods always gotta give u at least one kick to the balls no matter how good things are. Anyway hopefully that campaigner rocky can help you have a big bounce back also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back