Preview Round 13: Swans v Cats (a fast preview's a good preview)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question folks. I have 10 GA tickets for this game. What time should I be getting to the gate? I understand the seconds are playing on tramway on this day too?

Gawd I hope we don't come out flatter than a pancake. We do that a fair bit after a bye.

Hey last year we started well after the bye, let me check

Oh 0.0 in the first quarter

Just a question folks. I have 10 GA tickets for this game. What time should I be getting to the gate? I understand the seconds are playing on tramway on this day too?
Gates open 11.30
VFL starts 11.35
AFL walk starts 3.09
AFL starts 3.20.
Not sure if VFL is on Tramway or inside.
Earlier is generally better.

I think we all are. :sydney:

EDIT: Wow, check out that transparency on dark mode.
Hey, I was here first and the bandwagon isn’t taking any more passengers.

Jog on to the Dees board champ.

Go the bloods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Dangerfield is back.

This is a great chance for Swans to spell the demons from the 2022 grand final. I want Geelong at their very best and for the Swans to be absolutely fierce at the contest.

If there is one question mark about the Swans, it is their ability to play finals intensity at the coal face. This is a great opportunity to send a message to the competition.

We are front runners now. To do that well, you need to keep sending messages to the others that we are coming for them, keep remaining hungry. Let’s start unbelievably hard and be ruthless in destroying Geelong and ravage their season.

(No hate against Geelong, they are a great club)

We should crush them based on form and matchups.

There's obviously water under the bridge for both sides since 2022, but there is no way they get off the chain to that degree if Grundy, Jordon and any able bodied replacement for Reid are in that side.

They were incredible and still win, but this squad plays them a lot closer.

Anyway, here and now, we're a level above and go to 11-1 by a handy margin.

we're so far ahead of every other team in the comp that everyone needs an off day to lose

geelong's strength is their transition with the ball from the back half - its fast and open, and it will be good to see how we defend it

i dont think any other teams in the comp have better ball movement than geelong but their midfield is absolutely rubbish and chris scott is a miracle worker having won so many games with those names in there

we should smash em from the mids but will have a close eye on how we defend geelong

i kinda dont want horse to send JJ to tag holmes and just test ourselves against a very good transition team

we're so far ahead of every other team in the comp that everyone needs an off day to lose

geelong's strength is their transition with the ball from the back half - its fast and open, and it will be good to see how we defend it

i dont think any other teams in the comp have better ball movement than geelong but their midfield is absolutely rubbish and chris scott is a miracle worker having won so many games with those names in there

we should smash em from the mids but will have a close eye on how we defend geelong

James Jordan to Miers please and you go 80% to beating them he creates almost all their scoring opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back