Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Blakely will end up with a 95 average from here. Barely seen midfield minutes and scores more in defense.
He almost went at 100 (excluding injury games) in 2017. He is capable of big scores, so lets see how he goes

Still got 1 trade up my sleeve. Either a boring downgrade for Young or a slightly strategic swap for Rockliff

How do I get clarke in my side? Cant figute it out 🤣 already done trades but can reverse it. Cant put a playing player on the bench either or I wont have 18 on field.
I'll happy * off moore 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-224631_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-224631_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_20190613-224627_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-224627_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_20190613-224618_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-224618_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 220
Went Houli, and while it looked great at quarter time, that last minute change from Sic has cost a lot.
Hmmm

How do I get clarke in my side? Cant figute it out 🤣 already done trades but can reverse it. Cant put a playing player on the bench either or I wont have 18 on field.
I'll happy **** off moore 😂
a - rollback team
b - you can't reverse because what you've done involves adel/rich players

Steve Mills - 6PR this morning.

Definitely not guaranteed information just that he 'suspected' Yeo's calf injury to be worse than a 1 week injury and eagles would likely rest him through to the derby to ensure he's back to 100%.

Honestly sounded more like witchcraft than anything and probably basing it off these recurring foot injuries in the west always taking longer than a week.

I think assess later in the week to see any news arising if he's training. Given he has the bye you may as well hold this week anyway as he was never playing even if he's injured.

Sounds exactly what Hagdorn was saying Tuesday morning about Yeo, almost W4W as you've wrote it. If Mills was infact saying it, he was only echoing his fellow talksh1t radio jockey!

Who is the best forward/back who is going to generate the most cash this week under 400k

Josh Bruce 39 against GC
Dylan Moore 10 against Ess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it requires a bit of forward planning. But how many rookies are we all thinking we will have on field for After the byes in Round 15?

I’m looking to be down to 2. Probably Hore and Clarke/Bewley

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have two left now, Duursma and Naish, but will look to move them on at the completion of the byes. Naish will likely go to D7 next week with Blakely moving in and ill upgrade Duursma to Whitfield the following week (If he is fit).

Have gone
Corbett to Bewley
Witherden to Sicily
Miers to Jack Macrae

went Jack Macrae over Zach Merrett because then next week it allows me to trade in my two preferred premiums. Banking on him to do a Whitfield and make his 135 BE

Hi All,

Current rank is just outside top 100! Going for the hat this year.

Before trades I only have 17 though, but it always helps when you have Dusty as your VC loophole to get you off to a good start.

Finally worked out how to use the bloody advanced trades and have tentatively done the following 3 trades:

1) Hore --> Logue
2) Clark --> Fyfe
3) Corbett --> Clarke

This leaves me with 20 in Round 13, and 18 in round 14.

What does everyone think of Clarke (Ess)? I honestly think he will never get to 100 again, but if he can average 65-75 I would take that as a cash cow. I really think one bad game and he gets dropped, where Hind has better JS. Also I am certainly not sold on Logue either and can get Gardiner from WB. Want to get Fyfe in as Zerrett after this week has a tough draw with potential tags coming up.

Who are the must gets this round?

Fell 10k short of Petru to Marshall. Spewing

I have to finish FWD next week whatever happens but I have 307k in the bank and Moore with a 4 BE so it should happen easy enough. Have Corbett/Gardner on bench though so i'm screwed with a late out

Initial plan was

Answerth to Naish
Hore to Sicily
Stack to Daniel

The Corbett/Burgess outs may actually be a blessing in disguise this week as they were players 19/20 for this round.

I ended up going Corbett to Naish last night and keeping Stack.

Instead of bringing in both Sicily and Daniel this week I am instead going Answerth to Logue and Hore to Daniel.
Still leaves me with 20 on field this week with some DPP action between Burgess, Rozee and Daniel.

$512k in the bank for next week.

$180k is for Witts to Grundy which still leaves $330k to either double upgrade Stack and Rozee or one up and one down for a Laird the week after the bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back