VFL Round 13 - Williamstown vs Collingwood at Point Gellibrand Oval (Pies lost 61-91 #LosingIrks)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you guys think will come out of the selected side? I have a vested interested following Northcote...

Who do you guys think will come out of the selected side? I have a vested interested following Northcote...

Thinking our bench will be Chippendale, Le Grice, Sing, Tardrew and Ralph as 23rd.

So that would mean Starcevich would return to Northcote this week...;)

OP has been updated with a few extra goodies. Namely, our team sheet, a YouTube portal for the video stream and links for the radio call being provided by local Casey radio station 3SER. Usually they do Casey's games, except when the Demons are the TV game (which they are this week). As such, we get 3SER's services as an alternative way to follow the game. So, if you're out and about and can't watch, you can listen instead!

It is a lovely part of town, good feel to it, a great fish and chip shop...but it might be too far to travel and just a bit too cold to watch the Pies get walloped!

Some great pubs in Willy! You can get a good feed and a beer in a warm pub nearby.

Some great pubs in Willy! You can get a good feed and a beer in a warm pub nearby.

I reckon one of those pubs would be looking too good to resist by about half-time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back