Round 14 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t check scores...I take it neale ended up on 100+??? When I last posted he was on 45..I said he would be 60 at 3/4 time and junk up to 80....what did neale finish on??? I suppose I was lucky again???
you finally know how it feels to own Brayspud....like I said, Neale was tagged today, that's what stopped him from getting the outside ball, would have gone 120+ otherwise

Was going to mention what's happened to Newnes..

Yeah Parker threw a spanner.
At least he's a walk up starter.
Pending trades might have to burn young.
I already burnt Young

Had to because of Westhoff

I can't see myself trading Westhoff unless it's likely his spot on Ports list is at the crossroads, similarly to Clarkson/Roughy etc

Anyways, these trades I've made this week look solid at least, Clarke looks solid, Logue looks solid for the medium term, now for Macrae to go on a tear with Libba out.

Going to be hard to trade out duurs. He runs and works so hard.

Anyone keep rozzee? I moved him last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston tagging Kelly.

Duurs hurt his leg late in the first. Not ruled out but sore I think.

If Houston stays midfield when Rocky comes back he will be a lit as a defender.

Guthrie 7 touches playing as an inside mid hahahaha, rookies get more touches than that in their debut. It's actually hard to get less than 10 touches as an inside mid, always so close to the ball yet so far away. Legitimate spud.

Guthrie with the worst 80+ in the history of DT and you will still complain. Out of all the players Geelong have, they end up putting Guthrie behind the ball in the last quarter when down 4 goals...you should be ashamed with how lucky you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back