Trades Round 14 Trades (2nd week bye)

Remove this Banner Ad

19 after trades now. Both forced, not what I wanted to do at all. Sympathies with those with more outs! Lots of rookies too with Zorks out.

S Reid -> T Phillips
Wells -> Dusty

$370K in the bank for some defensive upgrades next week (Collins, Tucker, Ruggles all with the bye and need to move)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan Harwood to Jack Ziebell
Marcus Adams to Trent McKenzie (Big risk, hopefully handy backup)

Dare I say. Mathison in for C.Ellis. Thoughts on Mathison? Seems like he's jerked a few owners around

He's fine just the Lions are playing so poorly and have zero depth basically anywhere that their squad rotation is exceptionally high. So everyone's job security is very very poor. Like it is actually a joke that Green is only just back into the Lions side when he's probably their best forward. The fact that the Lions coaches seem to be judging rookie performance based on GPS data vs. AFL players when they get thrown straight into midfield role is kind of a joke. Most rookies spend some time in the forward or defence because they won't have the tank to do so. Mathieson definitely won't have the tank to spend 80%+ in midfield but the coaches dropping him seems like that's what they expected, considering he was no where near their worst player in either previous outing. Basically their team selection is a joke. Although this week it almost makes some sense because they're actually rewarding good reserves performances.

Ffs what a crap start to the round first wells out then Zorko and to top it off Sam Reid my depth has been tested and through forced trades ended up trading Daniel wells for Cotchin and Wagner for marsh to avoid donuts

Hope you dont have Laird like me

Ha, I didn't realise he only played one game. I should probably pay more attention! Still, with that BE, it looks like a decent trade.

I traded him in but I am doing shocking this year. His history is awesome he just needs his Hammy's to hold up:

2011 = 55.4
2012 = 72.6
2013 = 80.3
2014 = 77.3
2015 = 63.0 (He played 2 games)
2016 = 86.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back