Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only got one Ruck playing this week, ROB and Conroy playing, might get B.Williams next Week for Conroy if he keeps his Spot, unlikely to trade next week otherwise

Neale > Oliver
Aarts > Mosquito (basically because his guarantee of playing playing)
Rankine> J. Martin

ROB will be my loophole Captain if needed

Last edited:

With Draper out and Williams in (have held him all season for this 1 game), I have rejigged my very elaborate excel spreadsheet.

It now covers all remaining 5 rounds, formulae to sum the top 18 scores and 6 options using a mix of premo v value picks, 2 v 3 trades, Jelly vs NN, and have come right back to the beginning with Option No. 1.

It turns out that having Williams for this week will cost me the difference bn Draper and Williams but in the long run, gives me an extra trade in finals (assuming no injuries).

So now its a total unknown of how much Williams is likely to play and score...

OK .....I have a plan .....some may dispute this, but humor me

Sicily to Zilliams ......yes, I know, I forgot to do it last week
Riccardi for George
Rankine to Walters

Trying to bring in players with no byes, but also with lower ownership %

Was the smart move to bring in Dusty with 58% ownership, and about to hit his straps at the business end of the season (R16 Bye) .......of Walters at 16% ownership on similar ave (no byes)

Walters has an injury history, but I have to do something different at this stage of the season, I can't follow popular picks, as all I'll do is stop the slide that way

OK .....I have a plan .....some may dispute this, but humor me

Sicily to Zilliams ......yes, I know, I forgot to do it last week
Riccardi for George
Rankine to Walters

Trying to bring in players with no byes, but also with lower ownership %

Was the smart move to bring in Dusty with 58% ownership, and about to hit his straps at the business end of the season (R16 Bye) .......of Walters at 16% ownership on similar ave (no byes)

Walters has an injury history, but I have to do something different at this stage of the season, I can't follow popular picks, as all I'll do is stop the slide that way
I like it although Walters current role would concern me. I usually try and go a bit different with my last couple of upgrades. If I’m tossing up between 2 I go for the lower % ownership.

I like it although Walters current role would concern me. I usually try and go a bit different with my last couple of upgrades. If I’m tossing up between 2 I go for the lower % ownership.
The game back from his hammy, I can understand the club & player being conservative with his role

Last week he built up to a 90+ .....I'm putting the scoring down to a planned approach to post hammy, and 3rd week back, I'm hoping it's back to normal at home v a poor GWS

I'm upgrading two rookies to Steele and then using my third trade to get one of Merrett or Fyfe. Who should i pick?

I have 2 options i am thinking this round

Option 1
Bell to J.Martin
Williamson to Stewart
McPherson to cheapest non playing rooking

Option 2
Bell to J.Martin
Williamson to Lukosios
Mcpherson to an actually playing, more expensive rookie

What do you guys/girls reckon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe v Jelly v Dusty
Fyfe .....Dusty is a 105 ave player

Fyfe can have big scores more frequently .....only question is with his injury history, will he be managed over this next phase ?

But even if he does, you get 3 games from Fyfe over 2 games from Dusty, in the next 3 games

Fyfe .....Dusty is a 105 ave player

Fyfe can have big scores more frequently .....only question is with his injury history, will he be managed over this next phase ?

But even if he does, you get 3 games from Fyfe over 2 games from Dusty, in the next 3 games
Or would Brayshaw (freo) be a better option Fyfe? Less likely to be rested and apart from the 67 against Carl, 7 scores over 100. 116 5rd avg vs fyfe 105.

Or would Brayshaw (freo) be a better option Fyfe? Less likely to be rested and apart from the 67 against Carl, 7 scores over 100. 116 5rd avg vs fyfe 105.
Yes, certainly an option ...has shown more scoring consistency than Fyfe in the last 8 games .....the question with Fyfe, is how often will he be stationed at FF

If Fyfe does play FF ....doesn't that make Brayshaw more valuable ?

not that projection means anything, but moving current r2 Draper to the bench for Xerri changes my apparent score by 3

Just going to leave my trades as is

Yes, certainly an option ...has shown more scoring consistency than Fyfe in the last 8 games .....the question with Fyfe, is how often will he be stationed at FF

That's what I was thinking. Freo seem focused on playing their younger players through the middle, with Fyfe and Walters swapping with more time up forward. having said that Fyfe will probably come out and pull a 150!

Freo mids bat deep enough.
But JL needs Fyfe in there more.hes their best player.

If Fyfe played 10 mins in the mids in the 3rd Q Vs Carlton they win that game.

Have been toying with trading out Laird and to a lesser extent Neale all week, but I think I have landed on these trades this week:

Rankine to Riccardi (or other rookie)
Serong to Cripps
Bennell to Lloyd

Leaves me with 19 'Premo' starters this week, and by finishing my fwds next week with Punchable or WaltersI will have 19 'Premo' starters + Draper (hopefully) for the dreaded Round 15 week.

Dropped 500 spots last week, and currently sit at 1,047 so vast and I seem to keep swapping spots!! Would love to get back into the top 500 over the bye weeks.

Any other suggestions?

1598493936421.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back