Autopsy Round 15: Changes v Adelaide - Wagner, Oliver & Trengove out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. I fully don't understand why we don't play Col G four more times in 2016.

It's going to be pretty funny if he gets recalled for rounds 20, 21 and 22 only to be dropped against Geelong.

My emergencies: Michie, Harmes/Kent, Stretch/M Jones

Jeffy has done more than enough since joining the Club to be granted a recall based on effort + training performance, and suitability for a particular game when we need to be scoring highly.

I agree with what you're saying, when he is playing well he is just about in our best dozen players. Hasn't played that well this year but I think they're just backing him in to find his form at AFL level.
Agree. Surely he comes in. Picking someone to drop for him is tough though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. It's not like he was being damaging, just 'solid'.

Given his pre-injury form and recent VFL form, Matt Jones potentially offers more.

In: J.Garlett, M.Jones, J.Harmes
Out: J.Wagner (knee), C.Oliver, J.Trengove

Emergency: Trengove, Grimes, Michie

I am gutted for Grimesy, and for Trenners

Am i the only one who's angry about Trengove being omitted? He was far from our worst against Sydney and pretty decent against the Hawks. I love Roosy but feel myself questioning his team selection weekly.

Has to be because of his lack of speed for mine. Looking at the inclusions they all have some toe, which is essential if we want to beat Adelaide.

F*** you Roosy!

No Grimes again? Nah can't have a bloke that defends in the back line, makes no sense.

Dropped Trengove? He was doing pretty well for a bloke just finding his feet again at AFL level, nah screw that we'll bring back Junk Time James.

Bring in Matt Jones? Roosy I'll burn your mansion down.

Am i the only one who's angry about Trengove being omitted? He was far from our worst against Sydney and pretty decent against the Hawks. I love Roosy but feel myself questioning his team selection weekly.

I love him but we have carried him a bit since he came in.

Think Grimes might be a late in for Viney, although I'll never doubt Vineys ability to recover from injury after I was convinced he wouldn't play on QB and he got up.

Feel really sorry for Grimes (and Trenners) but I like the selections - we've obviously gone for speed and pressure which we'll need in spades against the Crows.

No problem with dropping Trengove. From all reports Matt Jones has been good at VFL.

Harmes is a bit more of a 'fascinating' selection but I like him in the team - has unfairly earned himself the junk-time nickname because of when he's kicked goals but I always thought he presented and ran pretty hard throughout games.

Trenners may be a sneaky chance as a late in for Viney if Viney doesn't pull up properly from training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back