Preview Round 16, 2020: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 6 September 2020, 1.05pm @ Metricon Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the average age of this team? Abasi you have a spreadsheet for this by memory... Microsoft excel your magic mate 😂
That would mean I have to get up from the couch.

May be petty but I don’t like how the line up is taking the piss about who plays where. Otherwise, great selections HFC!

B: Blake Hardwick, Will Day, Tom Scully
HB: James Frawley, Sam Frost, Chad Wingard
C: Changkuoth Jiath, Dan Howe, Jack Scrimshaw
HF: Luke Breust, Mitch Lewis, Dylan Moore
F: Josh Morris, Tim O'Brien, Jack Gunston
Foll: Jonathon Ceglar, James Worpel, Tom Mitchell
I/C: Damon Greaves, Liam Shiels, Harry Morrison, James Cousins

Emer: Jackson Ross, Finn Maginness, Jacob Koschitzke, Conor Nash

Well it's only taken a humiliating loss to a winless side to kind of wake the selection committee up. I'm disappointed that, yet again, Finn doesn't get his debut.

But I'm pleased that Stratton is out and that Greaves, Morris, Moore and Day are all in.
This was always going to happen we have a cluster of games. We may have had a couple of extra players come through. But we have to use the list. Players are not going to recover in time. Finn is obviously not as good as ppl on here think he is not ready yet he has to bide his time. He will get his shot when he is ready

Looks like Glass, Hanrahan and Minchington papers my be stamped, doubt will see any of them playing in Hawthorn colours again.
That’s a strong conclusion to draw, but I wouldn’t think it’s a blanket decision for all players going in or out of the side at this point when we’re on a 5 day break after another 5 day break.

Players are being managed.

That’s a strong conclusion to draw, but I wouldn’t think it’s a blanket decision for all players going in or out of the side at this point when we’re on a 5 day break after another 5 day break.

Players are being managed.

Only going off the assumption list sizes will be cut at the end of the year, but I will admit I didn't factor in the condensed secludeding of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I rate our kids much but good to see some given a chance.

Greaves is generally good when I watch Box Hill and was decent in the pre season game, glad to see him get a taste.

This was always going to happen we have a cluster of games. We may have had a couple of extra players come through. But we have to use the list. Players are not going to recover in time. Finn is obviously not as good as ppl on here think he is not ready yet he has to bide his time. He will get his shot when he is ready
Given our 'schedule' there has been a pretty clear management of players hasn't there.

I think people are so excited with Finn because we finally appear to have a F/S talent after so long .
But he is kid and clearly not ready given selection.
Bit of patience required which isnt a strong suit here.

Gee opposition supporters start popping in more when your losing games don't they ?

The good old condensing 'good luck' for the game is going to get a decent run 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back