Review Round 16, 2021: Colllingwood v Box Hill, 12pm Sat 31st Olympic park

Remove this Banner Ad

Downie off the wrong foot was nice. Hoping we can see him take a more active role in the next half.

Impressed with Ollie. It may be his level but he looks quick and clean as a mid.
Actually don't get all the calls to delist Ollie. He is one the few youngsters on our list that has talent and a bit of x factor about him. Not only that, I think he's made some good progress this year. Definitely worth persisting with a little longer.

Putting Morris back is a master stroke. I think he can make it as a defender, not that we need anymore his size.

Hanrahan looks great in the middle.

Saunders ticks a lot of boxes.

Callows kicking needs more work than Kosi's.

I’m impressed with Callow. His hands in close are good, his workrate seems good and he’s a physical presence. Doesn’t look that slow either. Took about four great contested marks and really should have 3 goals. Needs to work on his kicking technique.

Morris could be playing seniors on this form. Could potentially let us release some of our better ball users to the wing/midfield. Playing like Dimma.

Ollie’s ability to find space in the midfield makes a difference & once the rust wore off Morrison had the composure to hit some difficult targets.

Good snippets from Saunders & Mitchell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diabolical call again. Absolutely nothing for Duke to do there other than eat s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back