Preview Round 16, 2021 vs Hawthorn @ Marvel Stadium 03/07/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the numbers in brackets the numbers on their backs, or their ages? :)
It's how many frees they're each going to pay to Hawthorn tomorrow night.

From what I remember, I think Shaun was at the end of a really good contract , injured , probably not being offered as good a contract going forward , been overlooked for the captaincy when he was the most qualified.
As Port supporters we wanted him to be a 30 possession star midfielder, but as we’ve seen he is and always has been a star utility .
Im disappointed he left but I think we could’ve kept him if we’d shown a bit more trust in his future at the time and although it’s a knife in the heart to say it , the move was probably the best thing for him.
I think he’s still got Port in him and in a perfect world would love to see him and Amy and their kids move back to SA when he retires and have him work for the club
I’m not so sure about him working for the club especially if it were as a coach of some sorts.
What if things start getting tough for him. Would he run away to Melbourne like last time.

I read that the proposed joint banner has been canned. Though the reason is probably Covid, many would like to think the club are saying FU to doing anything for Shaun til post-match.

Sidenote: Shaun’s shoes are elite 🔥 (both shoe, and design)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there was any truth at all to suggestions SB may have feigned injury to make himself unavailable for selection then that is as un Port Adelaide as it gets, and the club is better off without him.

If there was any truth at all to suggestions SB may have feigned injury to make himself unavailable for selection then that is as un Port Adelaide as it gets, and the club is better off without him.
i just want to say in this situation the person is usually feigning injury to cover non visible problems, i have no idea in shaun’s case but i’d just keep it in mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back