Trades Round 16 Trades - would the last ruck left please turn out the lights....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go Steele.

I own Macrae and while I'm pretty positive he's a top 8 mid to finish the year....Bailey Smith legit hurt his scoring and role before his issues. And he's a couple games away.

Steele could go 120 to finish the year. I don't see that ceiling for Macrae.
Unpopular opinion - it wasn't Smith hurting him it was Hunter going out that did it (meaning Bevo could push him to a wing more.) Look at his scores since round 6 when Hunter took leave..

Had 130, 120, 119 in 4 of the 5 games where Hunter (and Smith) both played. Smith missed in round 2 and he only had 102.

Looking at that I'm sending good vibes to Hunter to be back firing soon.

Might take the punt on Duncan this week has have to spend $800k on a forward.

No Stewart for a few weeks so that quarterback role should be his and has Norf this week. Although his scores this year at alphabet soup stadium (next two games) have not been great.

Trading him in last year after he came back from his injury for a 71, then a 8 and injury absolutely cooked my season. Surely can’t happen again right? Right?…

I'm a little nervous that i'm yet to hear of any injury news yet to derail my team and trades. I've usually already had to change trades 3-4 times based on news from the teams' medical rooms. Could we actually have a straightforward week for once (until selection)?

View attachment 1434431

What's my priority? 300k in the bank.

Wines > Laird?
McComb > Himmelberg or another forward?
Daicos > Dawson?
I’d probably prioritise getting rid of McComb. He’s the most likely to get dropped or score a 40. So should be a decent gain there.

I’d probably prioritise getting rid of McComb. He’s the most likely to get dropped or score a 40. So should be a decent gain there.

Yeah, surprisingly he's actually hitting his BE at the moment, and think it's only 40ish this week, but agree. Just doesn't seem to be any forwards worth getting. Bont maybe?

Yeah, surprisingly he's actually hitting his BE at the moment, and think it's only 40ish this week, but agree. Just doesn't seem to be any forwards worth getting. Bont maybe?
The forwards are so difficult and I have bloody 8 of them including Cameron in ruck 🥴

Bont looks ready to rip teams apart. Seems he was hampered prior to the bye. I’d be inclined to go him if I needed a forward for the run home. I wish I’d gone him instead of Parker last week.

Himmelberg has been nice but is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off 😬

View attachment 1434431

What's my priority? 300k in the bank.

Wines > Laird?
McComb > Himmelberg or another forward?
Daicos > Dawson?
Coleman and McComb need to be first priorities, even with Coleman's good form. Considering Coleman's form though, McComb to an upgraded forward has to be task one though. Can grab Jackson if you're feeling frisky, otherwise try and amass enough cash to turn McComb into Bont/English.

Coleman and McComb need to be first priorities, even with Coleman's good form. Considering Coleman's form though, McComb to an upgraded forward has to be task one though. Can grab Jackson if you're feeling frisky, otherwise try and amass enough cash to turn McComb into Bont/English.

Yeah have plenty of cash to go McComb to Bont (with Jeffrey going down) so should be ok.

McComb is still gonna be stuck at F6 for me becuase I’ve gotta deal with Durdin still haha

McComb is still gonna be stuck at F6 for me becuase I’ve gotta deal with Durdin still haha

If English doesn’t return I have the excellent choice of either Curtis or Butler !!

Wow !!! Such options !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is English any chance? My whole trades change depending on him. I can’t even trade him out but it all still depends on him 😳
Coach said due to past issues 2 weeks

* it!
going Yeo over Jackson.
Heeney > Yeo
Naicos > Lloyd - surely the Swans realise they need the seagull in full flight if they are to go anywhere this year?

😒 since when is English’s long term health more important than my R16 fantasy team?
it's great for my long term health

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I'm in a pretty lucky position but who would you trade first out of these?

Rozee (thinking to Bont)
Merrett (Laird)
Sicily (Dawson)
Lloyd (Dawson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back