Trades Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Worpel/Sicily/Matt Parker out.

No idea on the ins. Have loved Salem for weeks - but Gaff at home may prove priority.

His derby average isn't great though...what's the go there? samFFC bl4ke

Worpel/Sicily/Matt Parker out.

No idea on the ins. Have loved Salem for weeks - but Gaff at home may prove priority.

His derby average isn't great though...what's the go there? samFFC bl4ke

Has tonned up in the last 5!
Would expect him to be 120+ next week.

Or perhaps Baker to Jelwood and Answerth to a 170k rook, means keeping spud Sicily though but probably makes my team better in the long run if Sicily gets going

Who are the rooks that look good?

Realllyyy need Whitfield back this week, no other defender I want and want to get Logue out of D6

All keepers besides Hanners elsewhere so that’s top priority

Logue stuffs things up, thought he could be trusted at D6. Duurs at D5 is probably an issue as well, I know he will be good in better conditions but unfortunately his score this week has stuffed his cash gen.
Logue and Duurs my only rookies on field so unfortunately I have to get one of them off field, which means another week of Brayspud. He plays carlton next week so if he can't ton up then he is out the next week and on my never again list. Bray has completely shafted my entire season, I picked him as my M2 behind Cogs! What a fall from grace and what could have been if I just picked Treloar instead. Hahahaha gets me every time

Early trade ideas are:
Atkins to fwd rookie
Duurs to Whit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ideally I'd like to do

Burton -> Stewart/Salem
Fort -> Whoever

Worried about Daniel though. Only got Logue on the bench so I really don't think I can afford to just bench him at this point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back