Preview Round 16 - Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn - Changes and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would say that Hill will go back to the 2's or play as sub against the Doggies due to his size
Would guess that Cheney and one of Smith or Savage would be the other 2 outs for Hodge Burgers and Sewell

IN: Hodge, Sewell, Burgoyne, Gilham
OUT: Franklin (sore hammy), Mitchell (general soreness), Smith (gereral ordinariness), Gibson (hot date)

The following week vs Coll:

IN: Franklin, Mitchell, Smith, Gibson
OUT: Hill, Murphy, Cheney, Gilham

The week after:

IN: Goo
OUT: Whoever gets injured between now and then.

IN: Hodge, Sewell, Burgoyne, Gilham
OUT: Franklin (sore hammy), Mitchell (general soreness), Smith (gereral ordinariness), Gibson (hot date)

The following week vs Coll:

IN: Franklin, Mitchell, Smith, Gibson
OUT: Hill, Murphy, Cheney, Gilham

The week after:

IN: Goo
OUT: Whoever gets injured between now and then.
gilham is no where near ready for afl.

I think we have to persist with smith, his run and carry is so important.

Clinton young is becoming the highlight at the moment, could be a major weapon come September.

Hope that goal umpire gets a kick in the nads for his shocking decision against bruest! Send him out and bring the beautiful Chelsea in to give me something to look at.

Hawks by 100 points next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ins: Sewell, Burgoyne, Hodge.
Outs: Cheney, Murphy, Smith.

Hill was very good today and deserves a spot on the wing ahead of Smith.

If Hodge doesn't get up for this game Cheney to stay in.

While not underestimating terry wallet's former dogs, we have collingwood, eisendon & geelong coming up

It is important to our morale that we perform well against those sides. Beyond that, we also have to play the perfidious sydney & WCE

It's a tough lead up into the finals and our coaching committee will know this

Mill Winson must be dealt with harshy and any chance to crucify and damage terry wallet's former dogs should be taken. So many competing interests to balance..!

Out: Franklin
In: Common Sense

You're starting to make as much sense as Kolko-whatever....that is no sense midget:D:D

images

Really wanna see Cheney given another crack. He has been fantastic at Box Hill all year and has really earned a chance to string some games together and attempt to cement a place in the side. As for who to drop, Smith hasn't been great the last few weeks and could do with some time at Box Hill. Murphy is a horses for courses type player at the moment. Hill is still a while away from being a regular senior footballer.

Player that has really suprised me is Young. Really thought he was a won trick pony, and that he was struggling with his one trick as it was. But he seems to have proven me wrong with his recent form. I still wanna see him do it against a top side however.

Tommy Murphy has established himself as the first option for a spare medium/small defender... Did some really good things today with the ball and without it..

Cheney out if Hodge is fit to have a gallop, Hill out for Burgoyne, Not sure who has a rest if Sewelly is good to go... We have some good selection issues coming up!

IN: Hodge Sewell Burgoyne
OUT: Cheney Hill Murphy (unlucky) but hey look at the inclusions! :)

Team line up

B: Whitecross Gibson Stratton
HB: Birchall Schoenmakers Suckling
C: Young Mitchell Shiels
HF: Hodge Franklin Gunston
F: Rioli Roughead Breust
R: Hale Sewell Lewis

INT: Burgoyne Puopolo Smith Savage (Sub)

EMG: Cheney Hill Murphy

No idea how close Hodge is to getting a run, he might have to do it through Box Hill cos every win from here is so important.

Can see Smith and Hill fighting for one spot as a sub from here with Cheney the other likely exclusion for Sewell and Burgoyne.

I would love to have Hodge in for the Coll/Ess/Geel games but he is going to be seriously underdone, even if he does play next week.
As long as he is flying by the end of August, that is what is most important.

I would love to have Hodge in for the Coll/Ess/Geel games but he is going to be seriously underdone, even if he does play next week.
As long as he is flying by the end of August, that is what is most important.
Yeah I don't want Hodge playing his first game back against Collingwood, Essendon and Geelong unless he is FLYING on the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back