Game Day Round 17: Port Adelaide v Brizvegas

Remove this Banner Ad

And you stayed with him long enough to have two children? :p

Macca tipped against us. We got this :thumbsu:

Thankfully he has many endearing qualities, plus the girls are both Port supporters 😎

First ever time I took him to the footy was back in 2008 where we lost after a 40 point lead. The only ever other time was the 2017 final. He is permanently banned now.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're a near full strength team now, and I think we have the capacity to take on anyone so long as we are organised and know what the plan is.
SHOULD be a great game, says we need to beat Brisbane by 28 to get our percentage back up with Adelaide's, but it will be hard enough to beat Brisbane at all, much less by 28 points. I'm more focused on getting the win tonight more than anything, don't care much about how we do it, but keep Neale and Cameron quiet.

SHOULD be a great game
Weather forecast says mostly clear. They'll come at us so be on the front foot Ports and let's see more of this play-on open
fast brave footy that uses the corridor whenever we can. Get a fast start kick straight and we can beat them.
I know Neale and Cameron are good but let's not forget Zorko. Tighten up on Rich too because he launches a lot of their attacks
off half-back. No Hipwood kicking 6 goals like last time should help. More to the point let's get our kicking boots on.
Our misses last time killed us.

Carn Port it was a good win in Port Pirie let's make it a great w/end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back