Round 18 Discussion (dedicated to Kadog)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

14/1675 c played

Wowee another good week. I’m beginning to think this is all a dream.
GregariousRashArkshell-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

135 points down in my cashie and my uniques are Impey, Marshall and Dunkley and my opponent has Henderson, Wilkie and Cameron (west coast)

Opponent has the C on Gawn so thinking I need a hail Mary captain choice.

Danger, Marahall or Dunkley? 🤔

Last edited:
135 points down in my cashie and my uniques are Impey, Marshall and Dunkley and my opponent has Henderson, Wilkie and Cameron (west coast)

Danger or Dunkley? 🤔
Dunks cause lightning strikes twice.

1193/11C

Hard week. Only guns Grundy C, Smith (finally), Lloyd, and new boy Treloar. Looped Chol, so will take his 83 over whatever Matty Parker might do.

Disappointments Harris Andrews....done nothing since I brought him in. Sloane. Cripps! Laird....poor this year. Murphy heading for the ton, but just stopped.

Terrible SC year. Bad decisions, but so many injuries!

15 point lead.

Sicily v Worpel
Gawn v Stewart
Dunkley v Bont (Hind).

I’ll be very very sad if I lose.

Projected at 2528 but a win is the only thing that matters this week

1193/11C

Hard week. Only guns Grundy C, Smith (finally), Lloyd, and new boy Treloar. Looped Chol, so will take his 83 over whatever Matty Parker might do.

Disappointments Harris Andrews....done nothing since I brought him in. Sloane. Cripps! Laird....poor this year. Murphy heading for the ton, but just stopped.

Terrible SC year. Bad decisions, but so many injuries!
Spent the last few hours trying to work out how I can trade Andrew's out and still finish my team. Last time I get sucked in by a good performance against my team.

Danger, Marahall or Dunkley?

Am going Marshfault fwiw.

13/1156
Just 2 campaigners have tonned up. Worst round for the year. Goodbye top 50. Goodbye $50k.
The thread dedication round curse strikes again.

Take it you still have captain up your sleeve. Gawn?

This round is unusually low scoring. 2300 may be enough to hold spots

An absolute shockef of a week was unfolding but last night steadied the ship a little.
Goldy, Neale, Mundy, Ryan, Lloyd and a late burst by Heeny has landed me at 1440 with 7 left to and Danger as captain.

I do have a little bone to pick though. Ryan and Mundy, despite winning the game, lost 14 points between them in scaling.
Lloyd and Heeny, despite losing, gained 3.
Ryan was massive in that last quarter so I was stunned to see his scored fall down to 117. Mundy must have been docked points for the 50 metre penalty after the game and not during, which is all I can think to possibly explain his drop.

SBS come at me! Potential to limp past 2000 or go big with a huge day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back