Preview Round 18: Richmond v Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval - Fri 7 Aug 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got the nervous nellie feeling again about tonights game. I seriously need to see a hypnotherapist about Richmond and myself going into games confident of a win.:)

I hear you. I was at the Giants game last year, when we won by 70 points, and I was still yelling with 10 minutes to go in the last... The lady in front asked me why, when the game was so obviously over... I told her that it was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From AFL.com.au

4:30pm: LATE MAIL WHISPERSThere are reports Richmond's Brett Deledio has not been seen arriving at Adelaide Airport following speculation the Tiger boarded an early afternoon flight.

They also are reporting the Loch Ness Monster has not been seen all week............

Lids is the talk of the town today..! Every news paper, online forum or TV, it's all about lids........Much love...!!

From AFL.com.au

4:30pm: LATE MAIL WHISPERSThere are reports Richmond's Brett Deledio has not been seen arriving at Adelaide Airport following speculation the Tiger boarded an early afternoon flight.

They also are reporting the Loch Ness Monster has not been seen all week............
Has anyone been checking the border check points?

From AFL.com.au

Adelaide airport really isn't that big. If he's there and your looking out for him, he'd be easy to spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back