• Collingwood's 'back line'

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Collingwood's 'forward line'

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was that? I might give Pepperidge a call on Saturday, reckon they're open? Maybe they'll even have a copy and a spare projector.

I'd do it Friday but I'll be watching the replay of our Thursday night win.

see you tomorrow kiwi. with hope that figjam is again exposed for the true lack of coaching ability that he is without. if any CEO did to their company, what jammy is doing to the Pies for the last 8 years, they would be in jail for value desecration through total company mismanagement and misappropriation of shareholders funds. Jamie Elliott the great hope ? I have to laugh.

see you tomorrow kiwi. with hope that figjam is again exposed for the true lack of coaching ability that he is without. if any CEO did to their company, what jammy is doing to the Pies for the last 8 years, they would be in jail for value desecration through total company mismanagement and misappropriation of shareholders funds. Jamie Elliott the great hope ? I have to laugh.

See you tomorrow Noel. Old Fig has been to the Tom Albanese and Mark Rowsthorn school of value generation.

Haere Ra

Attachments

• Clay.pdf
    148 KB · Views: 36
54019025.jpg

Pretty valid point though considering premierships are the pinnacle of our game and you guys haven't won one since the year John Lennon died...

It's enough for us that you remember it. Oh yeh, for very different reasons I guess? It became the new record for the largest loosing margin in a Grand final.....;)

If the Collingwood and Richmond lists were merged the resulting team would still finish outside the top 4.
It would win the flag by 20 goals, salary cap notwithstanding.

Nah.

Reid, Howe, Elliott, Fasolo, Grundy, WHE, Crisp, Wells, Varcoe etc etc. hardly battlers either.

Your best four or five years players are elite yes but after those, the quality drops rapidly. Our 'second tier' players are far more competent than yours and is a good example of why our list runs considerably deeper.
Dude, we've arse-****ed you the last three times we've played you (R2 last year the dumps and Thunt handed you a game we flogged you off the park in). Later in the year we gave you a 4-goal start thanks to the Cox Is American So He Gets Imaginary Free Kicks rule, and still beat you hands and heels.

Wells is finished. Elliott can't get on the park. Howe is inconsistent. Varcoe carries a handbag. WHE makes Howe look consistent and Varcoe look tough. Grundy is a cruiserweight who will get destroyed by proper heavyweight ruckmen in finals (if you ever make finals again - what is it, six years in a row you've gone backwards?) just like Mark Lee humiliated Peter Moore. Crisp peaked two years ago. Fasolo goes to water under pressure.

If you guys keep going backwards at the same rate you'll be relegated to the VFL within three years.

Just like scientists can tell the age of trees by counting the rings, you can tell how old a picture of Eddie McFathead is by counting the chins. I'd say he was 27 there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since this thread was started McDonalds no longer has free WiFi

134375_dd28cfd9fd6a139c2dba5b4437c94d73.jpg

No free wifi?

This will hurt pies fans as much as when Pizza Hut stopped the all you can eat dessert bar

Dude, we've arse-****** you the last three times we've played you (R2 last year the dumps and Thunt handed you a game we flogged you off the park in). Later in the year we gave you a 4-goal start thanks to the Cox Is American So He Gets Imaginary Free Kicks rule, and still beat you hands and heels.

Wells is finished. Elliott can't get on the park. Howe is inconsistent. Varcoe carries a handbag. WHE makes Howe look consistent and Varcoe look tough. Grundy is a cruiserweight who will get destroyed by proper heavyweight ruckmen in finals (if you ever make finals again - what is it, six years in a row you've gone backwards?) just like Mark Lee humiliated Peter Moore. Crisp peaked two years ago. Fasolo goes to water under pressure.

If you guys keep going backwards at the same rate you'll be relegated to the VFL within three years.

Just like scientists can tell the age of trees by counting the rings, you can tell how old a picture of Eddie McFathead is by counting the chins. I'd say he was 27 there.

What would we call ourselves?

Well, when the Western Suburbs Magpies and Balmain Tigers merged in the NRL, they became the Wests Tigers.

So, we'd be the Richmond Tigers.

Nice compromise.

Dude, we've arse-****** you the last three times we've played you (R2 last year the dumps and Thunt handed you a game we flogged you off the park in). Later in the year we gave you a 4-goal start thanks to the Cox Is American So He Gets Imaginary Free Kicks rule, and still beat you hands and heels.

TLDR

No free wifi?

This will hurt pies fans as much as when Pizza Hut stopped the all you can eat dessert bar
How dare you make light of that horrible day!

Well, when the Western Suburbs Magpies and Balmain Tigers merged in the NRL, they became the Wests Tigers.

So, we'd be the Richmond Tigers.
I actually created a merge with Richmond thread following our loss to Carlton last year, which may have been a slight overreaction. It was met with a lot of hate and I was banned for a while even though in my proposition we got to keep our name, emblem and colours etc it was basically just our best 22 with Rance, Martin and Jack added and Cotchin on the list for depth

Edit: Here it is https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/merge-with-richmond.1132038/

As a member of society in 2017, absolutely everything in this thread offends me, including the photos of the butch lesbian you guys keep calling Collingwood President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back