• Collingwood's 'back line'

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Collingwood's 'forward line'

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually created a merge with Richmond thread following our loss to Carlton last year, which may have been a slight overreaction. It was met with a lot of hate and I was banned for a while even though in my proposition we got to keep our name, emblem and colours etc it was basically just our best 22 with Rance, Martin and Jack added and Cotchin on the list for depth

Edit: Here it is https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/merge-with-richmond.1132038/
Cotchin as depth. Right. He'd be captain.

Used to love watching Dids school this guy

The single worst player to ever be considered a cult hero :thumbsu:
Let's have a look at Presti's accomplishments.

0 Brownlow votes, 0 Best & Fairest awards, 0 Rising Star nominations, 0 All Australian caps, career SuperCoach high score of 70.

And you started a tradition to give your first pick of each draft this "Cult Hero's" number 35. No wonder they try and get rid of it ASAP :D

We'll wear their shorts too. It's all about compromise.

i wouldn't mind wearing pendlebury's shorts

P42PDo0.gif.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's have a look at Presti's accomplishments.

0 Brownlow votes, 0 Best & Fairest awards, 0 Rising Star nominations, 0 All Australian caps, career SuperCoach high score of 70.

And you started a tradition to give your first pick of each draft this "Cult Hero's" number 35. No wonder they try and get rid of it ASAP :D
Lol nice comparison. Presti was a club champ who beat his opponent most weeks by sacrificing his own game - hence the lack of outside recognition. I can promise you he didn't end up with zero Brownlow votes either. ;)

If you're telling me King was a club champ then it's little wonder your club has been garbage for nearly four decades :thumbsu:

Lol nice comparison. Presti was a club champ who beat his opponent most weeks by sacrificing his own game - hence the lack of outside recognition. I can promise you he didn't end up with zero Brownlow votes either. ;)

If you're telling me King was a club champ then it's little wonder your club has been garbage for nearly four decades :thumbsu:

Kingy would literally beat his opponent most weeks and sacrificed his game to do so... hence the lack of outside recognition.

Mayne haha

Also you are paying Wells 750k to not play football. Pies the new carlton haha

The new Carlton, but with extra added Nafe.

Instead of building a poor football team all over. You focus on making a really bad team forward and back. Because, you know, scoring goals yourself and stopping others scoring isn't important in the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back