Toast Round 2 Rising Star Nom: Ryan Burton GET AROUND HIM!

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good read. Interesting stat too:

"The Hawks have generated 74 points directly from his intercepts – ranked fourth in the competition of the top 50 intercept players, with only Michael Hurley, Robbie Tarrant and Rory Laird above him."

Was gonna pull that same quote out of the article. Very impressive.

Very good read. Interesting stat too:

"The Hawks have generated 74 points directly from his intercepts – ranked fourth in the competition of the top 50 intercept players, with only Michael Hurley, Robbie Tarrant and Rory Laird above him."
That is the kind of stat that puts a player in AA contention ;)

Anyone have any idea on why he came off? Looked like a strained calf possibly. Hopefully just cramp though!
Ankle I heard. Not sure if he came back on. Read somewhere else it was from earlier in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from how good he already is, I love his ambition. He wants to be a midfielder and you can tell he wants to be the best player going around.

With his skill set he will be a star. Where he plays his best footy remains a mystery for now. He looks like he could be the best CHB in the comp. Equally with his size skills, ball winning ability, reading of the play, he could be a star midfield and forward of centre player.

I really don't know. But I'm excited to watch it all play out.

Enormous credit has to go to the club for taking the punt on him. The best clubs take risks on elite talent. This risk looks like paying off big time.

Aside from how good he already is, I love his ambition. He wants to be a midfielder and you can tell he wants to be the best player going around.

With his skill set he will be a star. Where he plays his best footy remains a mystery for now. He looks like he could be the best CHB in the comp. Equally with his size skills, ball winning ability, reading of the play, he could be a star midfield and forward of centre player.

I really don't know. But I'm excited to watch it all play out.

Enormous credit has to go to the club for taking the punt on him. The best clubs take risks on elite talent. This risk looks like paying off big time.[/QUO

In The Article today it listed his weight at 91 kilos I think. At 191cm and 91kg he could be a dominant midfielder when you pair that with that lethal foot of his.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back