Preview Round 2 vs Collingwood - 11th June 2020 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re still deciding on whether one or two rucks is the go with shorter quarters, there is no better scenario than when up against Grundy straight away. We will know tomorrow night whether it works or not, and we’ve got the rest of the season to work around whatever the conclusion is. Would be bad to go through the whole year only to find out on the eve of finals our plan doesn’t work.
I really wonder whether balta could be the answer for this season, could play as a tall in the back half/wing/pinch hit ruck

Nah i don't think so.

Logically soldo is the one who can nullify Grundy in the air at the ruck contest.

Us getting first use is important but equally as important is making sure Grundy can't give their mids silver platter service.

However when Cameron goes into the ruck I'm not sure what we will do.

This

Collingwood GF - it'll be over by 3/4 time … oh we're from Tigerland ….

we are gonna rail colonwood tomorrow night then i'll head over to their board to tell em this flag is more important than any other flag and they look cooked

If this backfires and we get hammered, I’m banning your arse. :p

Richmond and pies to make a statement about black lives matter tomorrow warming up in black tops and blm on boots

Richmond boys also took a knee before the scratch match tonight

Has Eddie McGuire taken too much medication tonight, or is he normally this s**t? Its hard to say this but footy classifieds sucks without Gary Lyon.

Richmond and pies to make a statement about black lives matter tomorrow warming up in black tops and blm on boots

Richmond boys also took a knee before the scratch match tonight

I must admit I’m getting over the continuous political statements and virtue signalling.

Australia has a checkered past in terms of racism as we know, but it’s a fantastic place now and our police force on the most part do a great job free of discrimination.

I would have thought actions speak louder than words in terms of equal opportunity when we see Edwards, Stack, Bolton, Rioli, Pickett lighting it up and fans loving it.

Love that our club tries to be moral and stand up for what’s right but It really does seem like it’s becoming counter productive and self fulfilling the whole racism talk. I hate to think what it does to these guys psyche to be continually told everyone is against you and will treat you badly if we don’t continue the marketing. :(

I’m hoping this doesn’t fire up left/right people debating as that’s not my intention but I wouldn’t mind the afl stepping back just a bit from all this. Separation of church and state.
Separation of sport and politics.

I must admit I’m getting over the continuous political statements and virtue signalling.

Australia has a checkered past in terms of racism as we know, but it’s a fantastic place now and our police force on the most part do a great job free of discrimination.

I would have thought actions speak louder than words in terms of equal opportunity when we see Edwards, Stack, Bolton, Rioli, Pickett lighting it up and fans loving it.

Love that our club tries to be moral and stand up for what’s right but It really does seem like it’s becoming counter productive and self fulfilling the whole racism talk. I hate to think what it does to these guys psyche to be continually told everyone is against you and will treat you badly if we don’t continue the marketing. :(

I’m hoping this doesn’t fire up left/right people debating as that’s not my intention but I wouldn’t mind the afl stepping back just a bit from all this. Separation of church and state.
You only have to look at the thread on the main board and in the Collingwood forum to see we can still be alot better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

broady usually takes mihocek when we play them. grimes will probs take elliot for the most part as he usually starts out of the square.
Surely Grimes takes de goey z astbury and mihocek more suited to each other , unless vlastuin takes one of de goey or miho

Surely Grimes takes de goey z astbury and mihocek more suited to each other , unless vlastuin takes one of de goey or miho
astbury will play on cameron when hes down there as he usually plays on the biggest forward. broady will look after mihocek all night. has played on him probably everytime we have played the pies and done well. grimes to switch between elliot and de goey and probs vlas to elliot when grimes isnt

Not said by any aboriginal person ever...

Anyway, I reckon this Collingwood team are pretty good, but they have so many injuries that we’ll never know what they could have been.

stories will be told of the mighty moral victories For centuries to come.

Looks like they’re headed for another mighty moral victory tonight.

Go Tiges!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back