Preview Round 2 vs Collingwood - 11th June 2020 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

20,000+ healthy greyhounds are put down every year.
Adopt or foster one if you can.
Encourage friends or family to do the same.
If you can, donate a few dollars to greyhoundsafetynet.org
My best friend and her husband adopted a greyhound in 2019. She’s one of the sweetest dogs I think I’ve ever met. Spoilt rotten as well. Lol

They are such beautiful animals.

Not really liking the talk of has Higgins earned a spot in the side short memories he’s played 33 games and looked classy in most other than the bad port game but seeing as his brain thing was picked up not long after it’s hard to say it’s not related

He’s obviously put in the work at training and during pre season he has earned his spot for mine and I’m glad to see him back time will tell if he can get back to what he promised and if he doesn’t well it won’t be from lack of trying

As for why isn’t ross in the side well ross and graham are competing for the same spot and fridge has ross covered in the defensive side which is why he’s playing even though ross has more upside

Higgins also in because he’s more flexible then ross he can play forward or run on the wing/guts

Only player really lucky to hold there spot is stack we all love the kid but he’s been out of form since the injury and didn’t come back in the best knick
Selections have been interesting. Drop a Ruck & a BBM for a HBF and a small fwd/mid. Houli not a problem one of our best. Higgins has looked fine at training. (I've seen one session, pre COVID) But what's the plan when Ivvy rests? Lynch & JR up fwd I suppose. And looks like Marlion will be rucking after all. I would've preferred tall Noah Balta IN ahead of a small player like Hig.

Nank hasn’t been the same since that major groin surgery. Not only his leap but his ground level stuff-twisting turning and planting his hips to tackle

Bad injury for a ruck. Not as bad as a crook back, but right up there.

Not said by any aboriginal person ever...

Anyway, I reckon this Collingwood team are pretty good, but they have so many injuries that we’ll never know what they could have been.

stories will be told of the mighty moral victories For centuries to come.

Looks like they’re headed for another mighty moral victory tonight.

Go Tiges!!

Well i'm half European Jew, half Irish and my wife is from South America with a percentage indigenous (son included) so in terms of a position to comment on racism I reckon i'm suitably qualified even though not indigenous australian. From a legal, society and community point of view in my experience 99% of Australians are awesome.
Racists are sad, angry and fearful people who pick on peoples weakness and unfortunately we'll never get rid of every last one of them. Just like we wont get rid of every murder, child abuse, rape etc A small percentage will always do bad things. Just worried we are importing problems from another country when we really don't have to and making everyone feel horrible (on all sides).

Anyway enough of that. Australias a great place, Melbourne a great place and barracking for the tigers right now the best place of them all. Lots of love to all our players and supporters, whether you're muslim, indian, indigenous, jewish, irish it doesn't matter to me! Go tigers!

I reckon it might be grimes on De goey vlastuin on Elliott broad on miochek Astbury on the bigfirst game spud when he’s down there

Will be interesting to see how they line up and how the contest unfolds. Reckon that's pretty right.

Pies have Phillips named on a HFF and WHE on the wing. Haven't seen them line up like that before, so I'm assuming its WHE on the HFF

WHE Mihocek Brown
Houli Broad Short

Elliot Cameron De Goey
Vlastuin Astbury Grimes

Prefer Bakes in the backline to Short, personally. Brown's no superstar, and I still don't like that match-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back