Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Has a single Fremantle poster in this thread said "too good", "well done on the win", "hopefully we give a better contest next time" or other words to that effect? Most comfortable wins in gameday threads have at least one poster doing this.

I can understand the anger at seeing a highly rated young player being rubbed out in such awful fashion, and feeling antagonised by perceptions of the crowd, and the general tribal nature of the derby, but I've expected more rationality and gallantry from Fremantle in the past. Virtually no congrats to the victor. The out-of-the-blue incident by one player seems to have engulfed the result. I remember congratulating the Swans on a good win when Hall hit Staker.

“Congratulate me damn you.”

Jonas' was still worse, and that was just 2 years ago.

No it wasn’t.

Seems more relevant than being incorrect about an incident 2 years ago like you were happy to do.

A simple yes would have sufficed.

But hey being an Essendon/Fremantle supporter it's not like you have any actual on field stuff to look forward to in the near future ;)

A simple yes would have sufficed.

But hey being an Essendon/Fremantle supporter it's not like you have any actual on field stuff to look forward to in the near future ;)
Essendon/Fremantle?

Oh. The perpetual victims that are the eagles.

"Them damn vics put Melbourne so far away just to make us travel more........"

Essendon/Fremantle?

Oh. The perpetual victims that are the eagles.

"Them damn vics put Melbourne so far away just to make us travel more........"

Well considering you do like to spend time brown nosing on the Freo board it's a bit hard to see where you allegiances lie.

Well considering you do like to spend time brown nosing on the Freo board it's a bit hard to see where you allegiances lie.
Haha that’s brilliant.

Not sure I’ve ever really noticed you before yet something I posted on the forum of a team you don’t support struck a chord.

Use a doll to show where you are hurt if you need to.

Back