Game Day Round 21, 2023: St.Kilda v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

I want to see a starting midfield of Owens, Steele, Crouch

I believe a lot is about Owens today. Many of us have been screaming for him to be played as a midfielder. If that happens... I think it'll go a long way towards us winning.

Saints fans everywhere will be fanning themselves say sweet lord I do declare we've got our own Fyfe-like midfield bull... and then some

Hope we don't kick it to King too much. Let Hammer and Sharman get to work and King can work into the game.

I'm actually nervous about Gresh playing and turning the ball over, killing our momentum.

Reckon RTB will be pumped for this one.

Sharman to stick a hanger or two today

I feel like we might smash these pr*cks

Don't break my heart Saints

It's a huge game. For the winner the path to finals becomes clear. The loser is back in the dogfight.

There seems to be no love lost between the fans. Probably down to the fact that we've both been in a similar position as middling/bottoming sides for the best part of a decade.

I like that we're bringing King into a forward line that actually functioned half decently last week. Hammer and Sharman in good form. The smalls need to bring it again, Butler is a barometer for us.

The media don't give us a prayer. No one in the Age tipped us. But with their injuries I think it's a 50/50 game. Their midfield looks poor on paper but let's face it ours has been average lately. We need to effectively move guys in there like Sincs and Owens and even Pou, that may decide the game. Marshall needs to bring it today, Pittonet has troubled him in the past.

Last edited:
It's a huge game. For the winner the oath to finals becomes clear. The loser is back in the dogfight.

There seems to be no love lost between the fans. Probably down to the fact that we've both been in a similar position as middling/bottoming sides for the best part of a decade.

I like that we're bringing King into a forward line that actually functioned half decently last week. Hammer and Sharman in good form. The smalls need to bring it again, Butler is a barometer for us.

The media don't give us a prayer. No one in the Age tipped us. But with their injuries I think it's a 50/50 game. Their midfield looks poor on paper but let's face it ours has been average lately. We need to effectively move guys in there like Sincs and Owens and even Pou, that may decide the game. Marshall needs to bring it today, Pittonet has troubled him in the past.
Seems like no love lost with every other team and Carlton supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disgusting

You shouldn't judge him. Lots of people have open relationships. He could be in some kind of polyamorous set up where he does the dishes and washing while his wife's stud-bull does the servicing. Different strokes and all that.

You shouldn't judge him. Lots of people have open relationships. He could be in some kind of polyamorous set up where he does the dishes and washing while his wife's stud-bull does the servicing. Different strokes and all that.
Charming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back